Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AION 4.6 retail server file (Re-post)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cant download the files on mega cause of decryption key error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn, someone deleted their video showing how to setup Aion 4.6 pts server.

There was the link but it's no more. Can someone make a full english video how to do this? I took a break but can't remember what to checkbox for the setup in SQL server setup

anyone got a working Auth_server file for English?

--- Update ---

Apparently, you must run L2Auth.exe from Auth Server Folder, not the shortcut.

Also, I got the website to work and am able to log in, but for some reason, my GMServer.exe won't display any text when opening, even after properly configuring the GM.bin to GMServer.bin

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yep i try it and nothing about wldpatltmxpa.csproj for AionWEB this file is miss in all repacks

There's like only 2 posts now about that file, which is all his. I'm wondering if this is why I'm getting the error I am. It seems that I too am missing this file and cannot find any info on it through search. I understand search is useful, but it is not the answer to everything. I checked all the repacks and sure enough, the ones that are still uploaded onto a server don't have it. I don't even see a way to generate it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i play like normal player while im being Gm. I mean after Gm activated neither i attack mobs nor select npcs. For ex. if i'm elyos i want to play like mixed like elyos player and gm at the same time . Where i can change that ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i play like normal player while im being Gm. I mean after Gm activated neither i attack mobs nor select npcs. For ex. if i'm elyos i want to play like mixed like elyos player and gm at the same time . Where i can change that ?

Press Shift+F1 on the last tab type "gm_race 0" or "gmrace 0" and press apply

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server have 60 lvl max? How lvl up to 65. Ingame cosole press 65 lvl and my pers up only from 1 to 60. I need help with it problem.:(:
UPD: i found it. settings in file "common" on path "D:\AiON_SERVER\_SERVER\MainServer".<maxUserLevellight>65</maxUserLevellight>
<maxUserLeveldark>65</maxUserLeveldark>

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After every character change or log out all my equipment enchantment becoming 0. Someone encountered same ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WebGm not search ingame character. How fix it?

Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
WebGm not search ingame character. How fix it?
Better config correct your database informations .And to work gmweb your gmserver need to be work to :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Лучше настройте информацию о своей базе данных. И для работы gmweb ваш gmserver должен работать на :D
gmserver is work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did it! My gmweb work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Расскажите, пожалуйста, как это исправить...
In web.config find line with <add key="inter_servers" value="1" /> . change 111 on 1.
In GMServer.exe.config too.

Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
In web.config find line with <add key="inter_servers" value="1" /> . change 111 on 1.
In GMServer.exe.config too.

Your Welcome ! That why i helping less and less here becouse of people who dont even feel to say "thx you help me" .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could anyone please upload a working VM that is preconfigured?
Please I would be very very grateful. Thanks in Advance. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please tell me how to fix ingameshop? In the game it is empty.
On the server side:
Code:
client sock:1304176, server wants to disconnect, because client sent a invalid packet C_(C_SHOP_REQUEST[193]), check client logic 'CharName'  Ip: 192.168.1.1
It's strange that he writes the gateway address when the local IP is registered everywhere.

Back