Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.8 Item skills

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys !

So, i'm currently using this version and all works fine for what i see (doing a lot of testing)

And now i have this :
I upgraded my weapons to level 16 and i imagine that's what gives me item skills.
The thing is, everytime i switch weapons i got the alert with sound that i learned new skills :
GEFCb1X - Aion 5.8 Item skills - RaGEZONE Forums

I looked into the skill in skills templates.xml, and into the weapon i have in item etc.xml and i can't figure how to disable this, and i can't even find a way to stop the alert ingame.

Any ideas ?

----------------------------------------------------EDIT------------------------------------------------------------

Okay i found it in the last thing i didn't test.
I open the database with navicat, go to inventory table and found my three weapons lvl 16, i just replace the values to 0 (In this example put 0 instead of 13001)
XxsnQNB - Aion 5.8 Item skills - RaGEZONE Forums

And all good ! It's gone !
I even tested to enchant the weapons one more level and it's not coming back.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay i found it in the last thing i didn't test.
I open the database with navicat, go to inventory table and found my three weapons lvl 16, i just replace the values to 0 (In this example put 0 instead of 13001)

And all good ! It's gone !
I even tested to enchant the weapons one more level and it's not coming back.

Many tests needed to be done on this Emu, but few were interested :/:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Many tests needed to be done on this Emu, but few were interested :/:

Yeah but it's just me, i like to search and modify things :p

And besides i only found some quests bugged in enshar, maybe levinshor (?) and Nosvorld. But it's fixable with navicat for some, or i just give me the items with Admin or GM command for others.

But i didn't get any hard lock for now, it's playable and besides i can't stand what came after 5.8.
Soooo, i'm happy with it and still continue to try various things, on config files or xml, after doing backups.
Some of my tests are not that useful but well.

Upvote 0
Back