Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I done everything right by guide private server by Dannybest and get these errors.Can we solve that?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wrong Section...

Which JDK are you using ? Did you Set your path to a JDK ? (NO JRE)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i used Jdk path and i am using currently 6 jdk but installed and 7 too got same errors.The path think is correct "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin" Cant understand whats wrong.wait solution.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HI VASKO2.

all 3 bat files need to be edited and your path to java set i.e. here is mine.

SET PATH="C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin"

shortcuts for the bats are put on desktop dbl click to launch.

dont install java 7 as aion java bugs out with errors use 6.2 max.

regards alan

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude i have done all right from all tutorials and using same path SET PATH="C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin" on all bats.
that u noticed i am trying so high to get on ls and gs but get same errors.Using dannybest private server atm and really want to turn on this server.any other suggestions?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i succed to fix login server but for games server stuck again

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi again vasko2.

just read your 2nd gameserver report.

what that is telling you is that java files have been edited and that the syntax in certain areas is wrong. therefore it errors out.

if you have edited the files then i suggest you readd any back up you had and try without edited files to begin with.

if you have not edited the files, i can only suggest you have a corrupted download or install.

try reinstalling dannys fles.

regards alan

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty helping me i reinstall dannys server and no change appear.When i lunch through no ip launcher which is configured to localhost 127.0.0.1 i got this error when select server "the selected server is down and you cannot access it" btw i am using client 2.6.how to fix that?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On your first 2 images i think this 2 files cannot founded by the server. The second (well, it is the 3rd picture) is as i see you set the chatserver online, and maybe it is not compiled (well it is not compilled in the release of danny).
For the "the selected server..." Try to use 2.5 (i use it at the moment) and noip.dll

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back