Aion Private Server Setup Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did everything in the tutorial, but i can't log in. When entering username and password in Aion i get: "ID or Password does not match (2)" and in the CMD of the Loginserver stands a message:

I edited some info in Navicat, login and stuff and I enter the same data as in the database, but no dice :S

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey I done this, I followed the video but for some reason my Server arent running, it keep saying it failed to run ae-game-1.0.1.jar plz help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wondering whether this guide fully compatible with 2.5 client?
I'm trying to follow the guide carefully, but some of the link provided restricted for me.
Any ideas ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah, the client link doesn't work anymore. Does it have to be the version that the guide is written for?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Good day guys,IF you are looking for clients,you can look into the release section.

As for the problems,please do post in the help section cheers

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im stuck at select server and i can't proceed what is the best thing to fix this problem?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you guys followed his guide you shouldn't have any issue's. I would suggest read it again and again till you fully understand. what hes telling you. The problem with the server log in is it's different than your my sql password so it want launch. You should have 2 passwords by the time your done 1 that is used several times and 1 that is used once only. Make sure your passwords are set up right.

His work up works very well and i went some where got a nice updated trunk file of 2.5 and used his system and steps. Now i have version 2.5 working exstreamly well. Your ipconfig.xml in your games folder should have your ip in it if you want others to log in to your server. the default.config in your games folder should be the only one that has the second password in it once under
# LoginServer password for this GameServer
gameserver.network.login.password = (your second password you made.)

All other passwords should be same as your mysql password. If there not the same as your mysql password the clients can't connect and run you will keep getting failed to log in error. hope this clears up some issues. Remember This is my first time building my own server ever and I have no knowledge in coding what so ever but his guide was very detailed to take some one like me and have me up and running in a matter of 6 hours. Yes i read his article several times when i would get stumped so please read it a few times it's all there.

---------- Post added 30-09-11 at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 29-09-11 at 11:33 PM ----------

Love the guide. I just have one problem I need some help with right now. I need you to explain what this code is pointing to. I'm trying to learn as I go. Server runs fine and all game runs but this is now twice this has happened to my admin account. and i get this error and crash when logging in to them if i make a regular account it will log in. Haven't seen if this happens on regular yet cause been to busy decking out my admin character before i make my regular account. Code is below*****

[ERROR 2011-09-29 23:15:25] mysql5.MySQL5LegionDAO:262 - Column 'legionary_permission1' not found.
java.sql.SQLException: Column 'legionary_permission1' not found.
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:987)
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:982)
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:927)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.findColumn(ResultSetImpl.java:1144)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.getInt(ResultSetImpl.java:2813)
at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingResultSet.getInt(DelegatingResultSet.java:275)
at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingResultSet.getInt(DelegatingResultSet.java:275)
at mysql5.MySQL5LegionDAO.loadLegion(MySQL5LegionDAO.java from JavaSourceFromFile:246)
at org.openaion.gameserver.services.LegionService.getLegion(LegionService.java:365)
at mysql5.MySQL5LegionMemberDAO.loadLegionMember(MySQL5LegionMemberDAO.java from JavaSourceFromFile:164)
at org.openaion.gameserver.services.AccountService.loadAccount(AccountService.java:145)
at org.openaion.gameserver.services.AccountService.getAccount(AccountService.java:77)
at org.openaion.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServer.accountAuthenticationResponse(LoginServer.java:248)
at org.openaion.gameserver.network.loginserver.clientpackets.CM_ACOUNT_AUTH_RESPONSE.runImpl(CM_ACOUNT_AUTH_RESPONSE.java:94)
at org.openaion.gameserver.network.loginserver.LsClientPacket.run(LsClientPacket.java:53)
at org.openaion.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:45)
at org.openaion.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.run(ExecuteWrapper.java:26)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[ERROR 2011-09-29 23:15:25] org.openaion.commons.network.Dispatcher:102 - Dispatcher error! java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.openaion.gameserver.network.aion.PlayerInfo.writePlayerInfo(PlayerInfo.java:151)
at org.openaion.gameserver.network.aion.serverpackets.SM_CHARACTER_LIST.writeImpl(SM_CHARACTER_LIST.java:61)
at org.openaion.gameserver.network.aion.AionServerPacket.write(AionServerPacket.java:81)
at org.openaion.gameserver.network.aion.AionConnection.writeData(AionConnection.java:229)
at org.openaion.commons.network.Dispatcher.write(Dispatcher.java:304)
at org.openaion.commons.network.AcceptReadWriteDispatcherImpl.dispatch(AcceptReadWriteDispatcherImpl.java:69)
at org.openaion.commons.network.Dispatcher.run(Dispatcher.java:94)

What Am I looking for here to tell me where to go fix this issue? If can explain your way I'll do my best to understand.The account worked fine logged in and out few times and had no issues but when i logged out and shut down the server this happen. Am I shutting down the server to soon? and information isn't getting saved and curropting the file? or is there a setting in my default config i should have turned on that i don't? Would love to understand this issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anytime i try to download the portable server i get an error saying "you do not have permission to access this page" how do i fix this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
cant download the portable server, "you do not have permission to access this page". What to do now?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

nice...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you, this helped me and my friends alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.