Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AION7.7pts (Europe) set up tutorial and server download address

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

你试试用gm 工具刷2个沙漏 能进去不嘛

I have tried, i think needs server64 cracked because these maps were connected to another server.

Also worth adding, after testing the server so far, got few things that are not working: the enchants like manastone on accessories are not saving on DB. Another thing, the minions S-grade are showing as A-grade.
If you found a fix please let me know.
Thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The database needs to be repaired. Would anyone who understands the database be willing to share the 7.7 database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whats difference with vm version and manual server files ? Which one has fixes? links which i downloaded or

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The following has been achieved:
1、No need to open a copy server, you can enter the temple, mother of dragon, arena and copy
2、Crack the limit of the number of people online at the same time
3、Crack the authorization verification time, no need to modify the time to start.
Conclusion: I find that few people are paying attention to the AION project anymore. The vast majority of you probably already have the full database file? Many technical people have stopped sharing their results? Or are ready to sell?Translated with

a7741288 - AION7.7pts (Europe) set up tutorial and server download address - RaGEZONE Forums
a7741288 - AION7.7pts (Europe) set up tutorial and server download address - RaGEZONE Forums

https://postimg.cc/Z0XKrVSn
https://postimg.cc/ZWxbzmyv
https://postimg.cc/G4CLft91

I would like everyone to share their research findings.

Reaction score
Whats difference with vm version and manual server files ? Which one has fixes? links which i downloaded or

on VM already worked Server, but in log DB(TBL_ELERT_EVENT) exists over 23 000 000 records from 2009 year and it's size ~10Gb... warum...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
on VM already worked Server, but in log DB(TBL_ELERT_EVENT) exists over 23 000 000 records from 2009 year and it's size ~10Gb... warum...
We cleaned it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change exp , drop rate ? Have website for this project ?

Configure the Common.xml in Main server :

<!-- exp multiple -->
<AbyssPointMultiple>50</AbyssPointMultiple>
<expMultiple>50</expMultiple>
<CraftExpMultiple>50</CraftExpMultiple>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to modify the full flight plan?
Some maps prohibit flying

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The following has been achieved:
1、No need to open a copy server, you can enter the temple, mother of dragon, arena and copy
2、Crack the limit of the number of people online at the same time
3、Crack the authorization verification time, no need to modify the time to start.
Conclusion: I find that few people are paying attention to the AION project anymore. The vast majority of you probably already have the full database file? Many technical people have stopped sharing their results? Or are ready to sell?Translated with

I would like everyone to share their research findings.

Can you share the Fix?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Can you share the Fix?
Everything inside xml files . Don't ask for fix what you can fix by yourself . In state like this files are now its mostly for play local.
Inside DB you need to recreate few functions. And missing fields in tables .
Till you not fix db forgot to make anything more with it. :)
But if you no have ability to fix your own mean its not for you . Sorry to say that but its true . In this times no one will give you all on golden plate free .

PS .Be Aware of guys who try sell them here on forum pretending they are fixed .

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything inside xml files . Don't ask for fix what you can fix by yourself . In state like now this files are you can only play local.
Inside DB you need to recreate few functions. And missing fields in tables .
Till you not fix db forgot to make anything more with it. :)
But if you no have ability to fix your own mean its not for you . Sorry to say that but its true . In this time no one will give you all on golden plate free .

You are right, my knowledge is limited, I,m not no server hoster or anything close. Yes I only try this localy for my own amusement and yet, when others are asking for dollars just for an clue - small fix, I like to believe that I will find something to get this sorted.
Thanks for replay (a clue will be better than a statement that doesn't helps)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can't deploy on rmeote server ?
cacheserver64 will automatic shutdown
and can't listen on 2006 port
maybe something I made wrong new to mssql

Back