Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Akira

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
omg every "manga loving" person i talked to mentioned Akira... and so I decided to watch this "Akira" ....its the shittest fukin manga i have ever seen.... EVER! i watched the english version btw....

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Sipher said:
omg every "manga loving" person i talked to mentioned Akira... and so I decided to watch this "Akira" ....its the shittest fukin manga i have ever seen.... EVER! i watched the english version btw....

however...

Akira s not a movie to see when ur a n00b lol , u wont enjoy it if its ur first anime/manga

Last edited:
Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Sipher said:

You Have Painfully Insulted Me

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
life s treated me badly... like it has for the last 20 years so not much difference there right ;)

i manage... how r u ???

Reaction score
Akira OWNS -.- u can only like akira if u know wot anime is :p

EDIT:eek:h and btw Akira the movie is not an MANGA -.- tis a Anime the japanese art books r called mangas not the animations

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yea akira is a great anime but u need to watch many manga's/animes to get whts goin on

i suggest seeing the street fighter mangas first :p + u see chun-li's boobies ^^

Reaction score
i thought akira was pretty damn cool :D

Striker86 said:
yea akira is a great anime but u need to watch many manga's/animes to get whts goin on

i suggest seeing the street fighter mangas first :p + u see chun-li's boobies ^^

the street fighter animes own! :D
i am of course 100% obsessed by street fighter and the animated movies make me sex wee

in my pants.

Reaction score
Sipher said:
heh amazing huh? i said akira is poop an u all jump on me... rofl... manga lovers... anyways it IS the shittest thing ever

dont provoke us man we bite!

download or even buy because they are tht worth it

Street Fighter II : The animated Movie
and
Street Fighter Alpha (also animated)

the 1st keeps closer to the story of the original games whereas alpha is later on with newer cahracters and a ken with his badass long hair whereas in the 1st he has his badass necklength hair
watch them in any order really but if your picky go for street fighter II 1st

then we can all sex wee in our pants over Ken masters (maybe ryu aswell)

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Akira is the greatest anime movie every made.... It touches on some extreamly good philisophical issues as well haveing damn good action. The only film that even comes close to it in my eyes is ghost in the shell which is also an AMAZINGLY good film!!!!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Griffin_Heart said:
tis a Anime the japanese art books r called mangas not the animations

wr00000000000000000000000000000000000000ng ...

Manga is a japanese animation company (like for example "Pixar")... it makes series that r by many thought of as the "better" anime its something that stayed behind from earlier years ...while the word "anime" s just the japanese word for cartoon...

however, in anime ( in this context understood as the explicit drawing style ) series the creators put a lot of time and effort in it. Those series are mostly made with the subtile humor that adults understand and a lot more psychology and realism 4 the characters. Saying anime = cartoons is like saiying that LOTR is just a fairytail like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs...

THAT s why its understood as an insult when u put anime on the same level as cartoons.... we consider anime a form of art ;)

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
u tell em dragon!

but seriously... that Akira anime is poop... tatsue or wat ever his name is... tried to look like 1 of the dbz chars rofl

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your all Noobs, you know nothing about Manga/Anime

Elmo goes to hollywood and Power Rangers Take on Dallas are the best Ducking manga films ever made.

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
plz dont dis anime >.< . It seriously is a form of art as dragon said and insulting it kinda insults me. At least have good reason to. Alot of western people love anime. Take the film kill bill for example.... has its own anime part in it. Some people thought it was utter rubbish, but allot thought it was one of the best parts of the film (myself included).

The sorts of topics touched on in some of the high quality anime stuff thats designed for adults (no not hentai :rolleyes: ) are deeply philisophical and have more complex and advanced topic structures than 99% of the rubbish that comes out of hollywood.

Im not telling people to like it.... just give it respect and always watch it with an open mind thats all :good:

Back