Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

alcoholic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Of course you are, isn't that a bottle of smirinoff?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Question is do you just drink in weekends etc, or all week, and if so then do you drink because you just like to drink some, or do you drink because you really want to drink something everyday?

Reaction score
GohanSSJ-Z said:
Question is do you just drink in weekends etc, or all week, and if so then do you drink because you just like to drink some, or do you drink because you really want to drink something everyday?

drink to relax (cant during week work etc...) and drink for a good time when your out some people might think that its stupid to drink for a good time cause it makes you look stupid but who cares :p

edit- after a night out (say from 8pm-5am) i dont like to drink for another week due to the fact of heavy drinking over a certain space of time and i usually feel like poop lol

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm one of those people, but everyone should decide for themselfs, just aslong they aren't going to be true idiots and drive or whatever.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Beck, I've seen you drink a bottle of whisky on one of those games you play :p

Back