Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

All Working But this two Is not

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excuse me can anyone help me all is working on startup look at the pic every time i open main. exe it always says couldn't connect to server i already edited the port but still cant connect
Screenshot_20230403_145257_com.microsoft.rdc.androidx - All Working But this two Is not - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Did you generate the AH INFO file for MHP correctly? There should be a file called ah.emu or ah.something. This file should be in your main.exe directory.
I can see you have main.premium, but you need one more file from AH_INFO.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i canged my file into this but same problem i edited AH INFO And Main But still cant connect is there any way to fix that

Upvote 0
Reaction score
first run ah info in your patching files
then run main_info generator with your configs and include in ah info folder patch
then put all that in client and connect

the standby is not an issue its normal, your issue is in patching the client files in the correct order as i mentioned with the correct main and ah files

Upvote 1
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
or do i need to run the game outside the vps?
first run ah info in your patching files
then run main_info generator with your configs and include in ah info folder patch
then put all that in client and connect

the standby is not an issue its normal, your issue is in patching the client files in the correct order as i mentioned with the correct main and ah files
e

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you have no experience working with MHP, please ignore it for the time being

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you have no experience working with MHP, please ignore it for the time being
MHP is not my problem anymore my problem is the client im done all the tutorial what moderator says on my post but it still not working i dont know why

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, you are having problems connecting to the MHP server, maybe it's a configuration error... my advice is that, you can listen or not

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did u open 55999 port for mhp ?
also share ur client to us and we try to connect atleast to 'server list' and if it works then u cant connect from same host vps to ur own server maybe it conflicts.
yes i already open 55999 port for MHP but its still cannot connect to the server

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
also share ur client to us and we try to connect atleast to 'server list' and if it works then u cant connect from same host vps to ur own server maybe it conflicts.
here's the players clients i also try opening the client outside the vps but still the same problem

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230406_130321_com.microsoft.rdc.androidx - All Working But this two Is not - RaGEZONE Forums

here's the MHP Log

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Check the IP in AH_INFO.ini config. Also, make sure you have allowed the TCP connection on MHP port (55599 probably). Also, make a new rule to allow Application (not just port) in the Firewall (both Outbound and Inbound - set them to Allow)

10061 error code is: Connection Refused
So, it can be a closed port or the MHP application is not allowed to communicate with outside clients even tho the port is open.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the IP in AH_INFO.ini config. Also, make sure you have allowed the TCP connection on MHP port (55599 probably). Also, make a new rule to allow Application (not just port) in the Firewall (both Outbound and Inbound - set them to Allow)

10061 error code is: Connection Refused
So, it can be a closed port or the MHP application is not allowed to communicate with outside clients even tho the port is open.
Still the same i already did what u say

Upvote 0
Back