Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Allods 7.0 Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone a idea ??

Arktiks - Allods 7.0 Help - RaGEZONE Forums

accountserver = works
billingserver = works
itemmalserver = works
masterserver = works
masterserveragent = works
shard = give error :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, check ID in the shard table (allods_master DB) it should be the same as in ..\server_bin\shard\shard.xml

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how many RAM you have? looks like maps.cfg have more maps than can load your PC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what´s this??
It's only a warning, but it's annoying
WARN verify : Shard not found by name: Allods THB

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I saw that after restore to database, but I do not remember exactly which way it went, check your database, and your shard.xml ether your shard has name="Allods THB" or its in allods_master.

I was looking here to see if it there was a help channel started. I have a version problem, incompatible versions 9970 server and 91 client but I am not familiar allods versions. any idea what client matches 9970?

I,m trying to set up a small personal server where me and some friends over vpn can play but, wont work if the client cant connect.
I can set the account server to version -1 and then connect there, but I do not know what to do about the shard:

Code:
[04-09 10:33:33,584, 5202584] net_worker_1 - INFO  frontEnd.NewClientInfo  : Cli
ent rejected unknown (11) reason (WRONGVERSION) Wrong version (client = 91; serv
er = 9970)
[04-09 10:33:33,593, 5202593] net_worker_0 - INFO  frontEnd.connectClient.Client
sListener  : Client connection closed: name "client<->frontEnd"; socket /192.168
.x.x:49293 -> /192.168.x.x:9440; closed; reason: End-of-stream; null

trying to give the shard a -1 version does not appear to work

Last edited:
Back