Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Allods Server Files 7.0 + Client

Reaction score
I'll check, but where to look?

I wanted to ask in the shard the password is mixed up with the database is this normal?

<db host="localhost" user="postgres" password="YOUR PASSWORD" database="shard" port="5432" type="pgsql" /><shipdb host="localhost" user="postgres" database="YOUR PASSWORD" password="shard" port="5432" type="pgsql" />

In master DB table shard

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greetings, could you explain how to set up this thing, I don’t understand in principle from the beginning to the end how to make it work, despite the fact that the server was running both 1.1 and 4.0How do I create an account, or is it enough to do everything according to the 4.0 server guide, only upload new databases?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, everything else seems to start ok but the shard server goes to this point

main - ERROR verify : unable to start server
java.lang.Throwable: system.base.LaunchException: Can't find localization packs for languages: eng_eu

I used the smaller Allods_Server_Files_7_0_00.rar anyone know if maybe the packs are available in that 26gb Allods_Online_7_0_OWN-001.rar?

if it is suppose to be in data\Packs\Langs. thats empty as far as I can see. I will try just copying from the client. more later.

ok that fixed the language deal but now:

[03-25 15:14:01,695, 18735] main - ERROR shardstarter.utils.ResourceSystemStarter : Can't initialize resource system. Corks not found for classes:
[03-25 15:14:01,695, 18735] main - ERROR shardstarter.utils.ResourceSystemStarter : Cork not found for: class gameMechanics.world.ActionOpenLootBag
[03-25 15:14:01,696, 18736] main - ERROR shardstarter.utils.ResourceSystemStarter : Cork not found for: class gameMechanics.world.ActionStartTalk
[03-25 15:14:01,696, 18736] main - ERROR shardstarter.utils.ResourceSystemStarter : Cork not found for: class gameMechanics.world.gameRoot.RangeRoot
[03-25 15:14:01,696, 18736] main - ERROR shardstarter.utils.ResourceSystemStarter : Cork not found for: class gameMechanics.world.gameRoot.SpawnRoot

whats a cork? like the tree bark?

these corks?

game\data\System\Corks

ok the corks plugged the leak but:

maps_distributor(76) - ERROR verify : can't start module shardstarter.map.MapStartDistributorResource
java.lang.Throwable: system.base.LaunchException: can't read maps cfg file maps.cfg

0.0 so off to find that... later

ok i think I got it now. Just seem to have some bad ips mixed in but even so its running woohoo o/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Next question: Everything seems to start and the shards show up in the account server for a few seconds but then I hit a few of these:

MapLoadThread_2 - ERROR basement.launcher.launcherImpl.LauncherImpl : uncaught exception
system.base.LaunchException: mapLoader.pathfinding.MapStaticsLoadException: File /MapsCache/Maps/Inst_LeagueStart/cache.bin not found!

is something missing? or was something suppose to be built? because there is no mapsCache that I can find.

I mean after the error the shards disconnect and terminate. So not so running after all.

ARGGG!! Every time I stop to ask a question here. Ten minutes later I find the answer myself

mapStaticsCacheBuilder.bat under scripts

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all

i found Allods Server Files 7.0

all database only in Postgres :(

Full Server 26 GB

Allods 7.00 Client

Have FUN

You need to install mysql5 or Wamppserver 2.2 or higher and postgresql 9.4

SQL Database

Arktiks - Allods Server Files 7.0 + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

allods_master

Create the following database in postgres

allods_account_RC_7_0_00
billing
shard

preconfigured XML files

Original Post from Allods Developers Community

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to start the 7.0 client in this thread?

It seems the 7.0 client is a standard client of Steam because there is a steamapi.dll.
I didn't see any starter tool or bat files like in Allods 4.0 client.
I try to start the AOgame.exe in every way but it always shutdown after a while.

Did I miss something? Or was this client only started by Steam?
Does there are some starter tools or scripts for booting the AOgame.exe?
Thanks so much!

Arktiks witcherivan Quintazon Hoping you can see this. Much appreciated!

It seems the 7.0 client is a standard client of Steam because there is a steamapi.dll.
I try to start the AOgame.exe in every way but it always shutdown after a while.

Thanks so much!

Found a tool in other place, end this topic.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Thanks so much!

Found a tool in other place, end this topic.
maybe allods starter (launcher.exe) will help you...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe allods starter (launcher.exe) will help you...
Thank you so much, that is the effective tool.

The client in this thread only contains Russian language.
Do you know where to download the Texts.pak with English version. Or could you share me this file if you have it? Thanks again!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
seems as though theres still some files missing from this the factory xdbs that binds it all together

what clown decided to rar rars ? that was rookie move anyways gonna try get it back on track

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to active the GM console in 7.0?
Edit: Nevermind, the Console button Addon works, but if you use it with other interface addons it may not work correctly. Disabling conflicting addon got it working.

Last edited:
Back