Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Am i the only youngster here..post ur ages and ur favorite game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Iam 13 note the title *still sleep in footy pj's* and i actualy still sleep with my blankey my grandma made me when i was born :D its very manly! its blue!!!!! and i still have stuff animals around my room. Hey they are manly animals like bears and frogs....and monkeys with jackets that smoke bananas...now that i have that through my favorite game of all times is Age of Empires Age of Kings BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
er... to much info, but ok... yeah age of empires is alright.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im 15 and i sleep with my clothes, i never learned why the hell there are pj's, whoever made them is evil.Why the hell would you change clothes?!
Anyway my fav game is...Well its kinda hard to tell...The game i liked the most was MU (im so sick of it right now) but the game i played the most was D2 LOD (3.5 years) and i still play it, altrhought not so active anymore

Reaction score
im 20, dont like to wear clothes to bed (who would), and enjoy such crap games as mir2 and mir3.. but my favorite game is FFVII or any other RPG that makes you go mmmmmm

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
HOLY FREAKING GOD!!!!
HOW COULD I FORGET!!!!
I DESERVE SHOOTING!!!!!
i thought we were only talking about computer games
OF COURSE! my favourite game is FFVII

Reaction score
-=MR=- said:
HOLY FREAKING GOD!!!!
HOW COULD I FORGET!!!!