Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Android vs. Apple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm probably gonna get a new phone soon, and am wondering if i should get the iPhone 5, or the Samsung Galaxy s4 (when it comes out in about a month)???

Apple or Android? iPhone vs Samsung Galaxy?

Everyone has different opinions, but i'd really like some serious people to tell me what i should get, along with a few good reasons.

Thanks,
Toxic998

butt > Tits
Reaction score
Galaxy S4. It's superior in both hardware and software. The iPhone 5 is the most useless new device apple has ever released. /Thread Closed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah definitely go for the Galaxy. I've never had an issue with mine and it works amazing for me.

SSD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'll give you better question! (since I need answer, lol)
Sony Xperia Z vs Samsung Galaxy S4 ?!

Reaction score
1. Apple is a company, Android is an operating system.

2. In terms of developer community, Apple is far superior. In customization, Android is superior. In security, Android is better. In hardware, this cannot be decided because Android is open source but iOS isn't so Android can be used on any type of device.

3. The Apple iPhone 5 get barely updated with each release, just like every other Apple product, it's how they make all their money. The Galaxy S3 is the better phone. It has better hardware and battery life. Also, the S4 isn't released until March 15th so I'd wait.

Praise the Sun!
Reaction score
Depends on personal preference. I myself own a Galaxy SIII, some people however prefer the iPhone 5 because "it works smoother" or "is more customizable". I prefer Android but that's because I've never owned an iPhone before and am not used to it.

Get used to both phones (salesman will do that for you) and make your pick based on your own opinion.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So we're really comparing a Brand and an Operating system here.
Let's rephrase this;

iOS or Android.

First of all; yes I am an Android user, yes I hate Apple, yes I believe iOS sucks, no I have never owned an Apple product in my life.

Now that, that's out of the way, I will be talking objectively about this - no "I believe" or "I think" - just facts.

Fact #1:
Apple steals concepts or existing products, make them their own and sue the duck out of the creators.

Fact #2:
Patents things which couldn't possibly be patented. Like Rounded edges on their phones.

Fact #3:
Apple has not invented ANYTHING. Well... That's not entirely true. They've invented 2-3 things - but then again, that was years ago and they stole the concepts.

Fact #4:
They lock your phone. It's almost like putting a chastity belt on a super model, think; the hottest girl on the planet.
You could do so much more, if these greedy little fucks would stop their bitching about not having enough money.

No cross-OS Bluetooth sharing.

Locked files - you have to use THEIR software to transfer files - not Windows standard Explorer with folder view.

Inefficient ways of dealing with simple things.

NO DEVELOPMENT FREEDOM. To develop an app and put it on the App Store - you have to pay THEM money, for every copy you sell, you pay them some more. It's like taxes.

Android on the other hand - is free of charge and is open source - how about that, eh? I can easily create an app and put it on the Google Play market.

I don't have much more to add here, but I don't think I need to add much more either.
I prefer Android, my friends prefer Android - and for a good reason. I'm not saying we should shun iOS all together, I'm just saying; when they make a good product, which they did not steal; I'll probably buy it, because as of right now, I can get something better for a lot less and it basically has the exact same features if not more so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back