Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Animated Balloon Background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I made this in school about a month ago.

Never got time to post it, so here you go!

Original:
Sean - Animated Balloon Background - RaGEZONE Forums

Animated:
Sean - Animated Balloon Background - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits:
HabboEmotion - providing image
Habbo - designing
Sean - animation/bigger

Hope you can find a use for it.
-Sean

Last edited:
Zephyr Studios
Reaction score
Nice job man, and thanks!

Btw, noooo! :(

Reaction score
Nice, would have use this as bg if I had it on my bday haha. Thanks for sharing :)

What's exactly happening?
There is one bug though, because the clouds at the left are cut through half and don't come together at the right side (and for the upper left cloud a part at the bottom left) there won't appear a full cloud, which brings us to the screen Prizm posted.

Reaction score
There is one bug though, because the clouds at the left are cut through half and don't come together at the right side (and for the upper left cloud a part at the bottom left) there won't appear a full cloud, which brings us to the screen Prizm posted.
I'll see what I can do, luckily I still have the PSD :p

Reaction score
And you can do it better, Mr. IthinkI'meverything? :closedeyes:
Sean did it's best, and you should give him at least a 'Good try' for his time he spent on this.
I love how you're criticizing Makarov, yet you respect him? @ your sig.

Anyway, I did this in school as a project. So either way, I had to do some sort of animation. (I just chose this).

Reaction score
Perhaps you can make it fit as a real background, so the clouds and the balloons connect as a background should do.

Nice idea though, but could use some work to make it a background. It's just an animation now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back