Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

animations/object files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heya there

does anyone of youactually know where the files for stuff like animations&the shapes/skins however you want to call it for the figures are so u can make new animations for jd ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wich are where to find? i only see mysql database stuff all the way thats why i asked Oo maybe im blind with it a bit lol

They are in the clients element folder. you need a pck unpacker/packer tool. like the one from all the major tools u need

Here is a good topic that gives you a good idea what is in which file, as JD doesnt differ almost at all this matter.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f695/perfect-world-client-structure-660210/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow thaaaaanks <3 going to immedally check this out :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after a few minutes i got the .dds files open (textures) .... the other is jus a salad from ugly signs in editor and i dont find another way to open them, the .smd files wich should be the models as google said ...ot work, not with any programm i downloaded,i renamed em as i did to th .dds to open em cuz photofiltre couldn open china/korea/whatever signs ...didn work too,now i got lots of google hours&days and i still cant open the god damn files q.q help xD .smd .ski .ecm i cant do anything with it

btw in editor looks like that ->   ‘ο+¨¹<ó*=c”A?Ô- >¯X¾ßïË=W.à» €?   s‚~¾_!™<±ëw¿ÍhF?ŒïÃ

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
after a few minutes i got the .dds files open (textures) .... the other is jus a salad from ugly signs in editor and i dont find another way to open them, the .smd files wich should be the models as google said ...ot work, not with any programm i downloaded,i renamed em as i did to th .dds to open em cuz photofiltre couldn open china/korea/whatever signs ...didn work too,now i got lots of google hours&days and i still cant open the god damn files q.q help xD .smd .ski .ecm i cant do anything with it

btw in editor looks like that -> ‘ο+¨¹<ó*=c”A?Ô- >¯X¾ßïË=W.à» €? s‚~¾_!™<±ëw¿ÍhF?ŒïÃ

Your editor looks like that because you need to change computer to Chinese locale and language.

The files within the pcks all open with photoshop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
even the .smb .ski and others? Oo couse google never said potoshop,only photofiltre&gimp for the .dds

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
even the .smb .ski and others? Oo couse google never said potoshop,only photofiltre&gimp for the .dds

Try these tools. i havent tested them myself, but they were on mcncc.com. i thas bon, ski and smd editor or / viewer.. hope they work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i will try that out on sunday,,atm i dont really have the time&tomorrow ima visit my mom so :eek: ima keep u updatet,could be bit hard cuz i never really used programms like them o.o

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You may need to download a plugin or attachment for it to work, but yes, photoshop should open all of the files that have any kind of image extension. The rest will open in notepad++

Back