• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Anime] Anime Movie Night - This Wendesday

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Double Feature: Akira/ Ghost in the Shell
Wucas - [Anime] Anime Movie Night - This Wendesday - RaGEZONE Forums

Last Week:This Week:Next Week:

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Anime Movie Night - Every Sunday

Its a really good idea plus you can get the anime fans together, but sht wanted to see eva 101
pming my skype. ;)

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Starts in 10 minutes. ^^.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I started this up again about two weeks ago. If anyone wants to join us, you are welcome to watch. I will post a link the day of the event.

In the spirit of 4th of the July in the USA, we will have a back to back feature this week.

Double feature includes:
Akira
Ghost in the Shell

If you were wanting an action packed adventure, join us this week. We will also be having a Skype voice chat going, so if you are not currently part of 2DHaven anime chat just let me know.

Note: After this week we will be starting the Kara no Kyōkai OVA series (6 movies, 8 hours, all broken into 2 weeks). I know you Eve no Jikan lovers wanted to watch that this week, but I feel this is a better way to get more people watching videos.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Starting in an hour. AMVs will be playing until the movie starts.

Link is:

Movie Order:
Ghost in the Shell
Akira

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Edit: Starting in 30 minutes:

This week we will be watching the first Madoka Magica movie. Come join us for Shaft's psychedelic mindf*ck experience. This movie is one of the top purchased anime of all time, so make sure you keep your schedule open.This is not a Magical Girl story, it will literally leave you speechless.

For those who want a trailer, here you are.

Countdown:

Last edited:
Back