Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Animus Level Error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try to edit animus to lvel 100 ..
I already make new line in isis,hecate,inana,paimon ..
i already change character & bin and zone ..

when i try to use the animus, i got error in level animus ..
when my animus level is 65, straight up level to 100 !! no up level to 66, 67 , 68 until 100 ..

any one get idea about this prob ?

thx

Reaction score
Are you sure you modified the Character.edf correctly? The levels skipping to 100 indicates a client-side error, as the client doesn't check the server to display the correct level. It calculates the level itself and shows you whatever it gets, which is why RF is so buggy btw. ;x

Focus on fixing it in the client, double check your Character.edf and make sure you didn't miss anything.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wkwkwkwkwkw thx sir ...
any one have character.strs ?? because i use magenik strs, but not compartible with my character.edf ..

My files 2.2.3.2

@ammandes : sesama maho jgn di sundul dong wkwkw

Upvote 0
Pokemon Tamer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
wkwkwkwkwkw thx sir ...
any one have character.strs ?? because i use magenik strs, but not compartible with my character.edf ..

My files 2.2.3.2

@ammandes : sesama maho jgn di sundul dong wkwkw
please stop leeching for strs, just use the old 223 character.strs and tweak it a little bit, just need to put a few extra line and it will worked for 2232

Upvote 0
Back