Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anne Hathaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think I made her look terrible, the original picture I used of her was beautiful.
Anyways, I've only had one person critique it and he said it was bad. I actually liked it, though I don't know what I liked about it, I thought it had something eye catching.

Anyways, here it is. Rate, tell me what's wrong, etc. [ I made this using a Tutorial, and this is my outcome of it. ]

Chelseaa - Anne Hathaway - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Get rid of the pen tool.

Change of text and it will look nice =]

Gj.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Get rid of the pen tool.

Change of text and it will look nice =]

Gj.

So it's not terrible?
x:
And yes, the text was kind of a slap on thing. I could do better with it. And pen tool, do you mean by the lines?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah the line on her dont looks to goood.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I find the biggest problem here is the drop shadow. you should really lessen it's opacity, so it doesn't look like it's part on her hair.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I find the biggest problem here is the drop shadow. you should really lessen it's opacity, so it doesn't look like it's part on her hair.

I actually don't remember inputting any Drop Shadow?
o_o'

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
o_O...Just go through the layesr of the img and figure out what layer it's coming from.

This shaddow:

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
o_O...Just go through the layesr of the img and figure out what layer it's coming from.

This shaddow:

That's not a shadow.
The original render I used was her back against a mirror.
That's the reflection from it, and then with some Filters thrown in it came out to be that I suppose.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh, alright, I just find it makes the render look like she has hair growing 1 foot away from her head.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
x:
Well, I'm terrible with fonts. I was looking for something flowing, something dreamy-ish. This isn't even close, rofl. x__x''

One second, I'll edit with the newest.

Any better? x:

Edit : Here's one with the Filter placed over the text, removed the original filter, and 65% opacity. Commie was helping me on this one, it has more of a dreamier effect now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back