Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anno Online - Ubisoft's Upcoming F2P Game.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
The title should be fairly self explanatory.
Check out their official site here; the trailer is also on there.

Reaction score
I love anno 2070, I might give it a go if it's remotely similar. Seriously guys, you should try anno, its pretty amazing. The whole worldwide event system is fantastic. If they add the whole resource supply line stuff with trading, and make it so you need to trade with other players to progress, it could be brilliant. Plus I love the music!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I'm really bad at this kind of online games. Because before I used to play Tribalwars and I was MIA for week, And by the time I got back. I got a notification that I have to find a new place to set a tribe, because someone has already taken over my whole tribe. And also though based from the games that are browser types, I've experience most of them has tons of exclusiveness that only those who spends cash can get and it really makes a huge line of power from a free to play user who invests more time playing the game.

Back