Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

another problem connect world DB fail p.s. im noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1st of all i download the server files with database from here http://forum.ragezone.com/f479/release-2-2-3-bellato-903707/ next i see the database is not in bak files.. it just files... i just rename them by adding (.bak) and they turns bak files and i use the guide http://forum.ragezone.com/f480/guide-rf-v2-2-3-a-803273/
and they said the guide of ODBC is wrong so i change them to autheticated... and after that i post earlier my problem abwt my set up this is the link including my settings.. http://forum.ragezone.com/f152/help-1-rf-2-2-a-909925/#post7463793 and sir cyberjack,sir ammandes, sir bombillo... help me to run them smooth... but my problem is now is the connect world DB fail... can help me this one... i read the faq of likertuban but i dont get it... hehehehe sorry im to slow.. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont know sir... im very stressful now sir and i check all the guide from the start from restoring to set uping..... in ODBC in BILLING, RF_User,RF_World_Novus i put SQL SERVER and server name in 127.0.0.1\SQLEXPRESS and window aunthetication and change the default database to there individual name and finish i run it..and said it succes test... :(: :(: :(: :(: :(:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i encounter this when accountserver is on and zoneserver cannot connect to DB but when I turn off accountserver, zonserver doesn't have error, tried restarting accountserver after starting zoneserver.. accountdb has errors..

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dont know sir... im very stressful now sir and i check all the guide from the start from restoring to set uping..... in ODBC in BILLING, RF_User,RF_World_Novus i put SQL SERVER and server name in 127.0.0.1\SQLEXPRESS and window aunthetication and change the default database to there individual name and finish i run it..and said it succes test... :(: :(: :(: :(: :(:

insufficientmemory, Upgrade your memory

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir can u add me in skype or ym? in skype ivan.clyde.cascael and in ym ivan_pogi123@yahoo.com

and sir these are all my ini.
p.s. plss correct them if there something missing or way that affect of setting up the server that's why its connect world db fail

and the ip i just change to 127.0.0.1 and the port is 61433

and sir u post in other thread that

sir... i dont totally understand.. but correct me if im wrong... i will use 127.0.0.1 and port 61433 if my sql server connector is not default y local/SQL express... and i am using my server name in sql is (IVAN-PC\SQLEXPRESS) and that the server name i put on my ODBC...
and to change the dynamic port and static port sql server is to go (start menu) and then go to (microsoft sql 2008 r2) and (configuration tools), (sql server configuration managemer) and click (SQL server network configuration), click (protocols for SQLEXPRESS) and double click (TCP/IP), click (ip addresses)... and im stuck cause there are too many IP.... but i found IP 127.0.0.1 and change dynamic port to 61433 but theres no static port only port... (by the way im using SQL express 2008 r2) sir is this correct that i am explaining?

and i try to change my obdc by sql server to sql server native client 10.0 and i dont know what is wrong why it is connect world db fail... :(

Seriously sorry I cannot help you with this since you're using SQL Express r2

I reckon you should use SQL Enterprise 2008 to avoid some bugs.
:thumbup:

additional:
dude you got the wrong DB.bak and SQL server...
you're always getting mad to fix the problem and there is no answer if your DB.bak and SQL server is wrong! i suggest to find the right DB.bak in release section :thumbup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back