Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Antaras L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With the new admin menu and the moster spawning option in it has made the beta server a lot more fun! :D I was experimenting with all the mosnters on the list and this is the havoc that I wreaked down upon Giran Castle town :D

JimmyK - Antaras - RaGEZONE Forums

JimmyK - Antaras - RaGEZONE Forums

Master Summoner
Reaction score
hehe dude how can u give urself items i dont get it i was able to find some item codes but not all

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well you can give yourself items by three ways now. 1: you can buy some stuff from the shop then open your items txt for your character then replace the item codes with those found in the armor, weapons, and etcitem txt files. 2: you can do the same thing as 1 but instead of editing the inventory you can edit the wharehouse (havent tested it yet but i would assume you can) and lastly 3: you can edit the html files in the admin folder and add the items to the admin create item menu. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is an inbetween build... so no the next version, but damn close, a teaser if you will.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, that is the up to date build, it has the admin menu and monsters attack you and exp is fixed and you can use wharehouses and all that. You can get all of it at l2j.sourceforge.net

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to give someone access to the admin menu (you type .admin in the chat box) you open the logins file and change the 0 to 100 on the account you want to ahve access to the menu.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back