Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anti Cheat - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not make available anti-cheat who are riding for me for the simple reason:
- Lately it has helped anyone in any way, you help someone and when you need help anyone....

I understand that many have their servers (like I have mine and I'm more focused on him than help) but it is also good to help rather than keep things to yourself....
Lately here's all "exchange of favors".....

If my friend want to provide anti-cheat he has complete freedom for me I do not see other servers as enemies or competitors, but as best chance to fail Hammerpoint....

Already ceased to be an area of ​​dissemination and sharing for area Capitalism

I help the others as much as possible in moment I help 2 Brazilian team but at present former developer of DMZ cheats on all the others emulator because he nothing else has to make are of big kid

Nobody
Reaction score
I help the others as much as possible in moment I help 2 Brazilian team but at present former developer of DMZ cheats on all the others emulator because he nothing else has to make are of big kid
do not say you man :p
I'm talking about a general way in this area of ​​Warz.....

back to the subject of anti-hack
wooaf Anti-hack is good it seems, it does not work the same FairFight, FairFight works with internal commands from source

Master Summoner
Reaction score
MtHx can you add me on skyp? Daringhuman.

Anyways WooAf: why wont you "sell" your DarKGuarD anti-cheat for free? Give it to the first 10 people who send you an e-mail or something.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nah it's like 30% done right now and i'm paying myself my coder to work on it so i'm not going to give it for free

4 Beta

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I always stay in the same point and cheater are more and more numerous I does not understand why you the subject remains taboo has military secret ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
renamed to APEX_FrameworkD3D.exe, and, guess what? L0wb1t's hack doesn't works!
Then he adds a Script where he ask for the Current exe or submit a new Loader - idiotic...

Not really man, is only the creator of the hack (or any idiot who see a tutorial) change the source warz.exe
No not really, he just needs to get your api ip and compile his own client xDDD

You can always wait for someone to release an anticheat but that mean everyone will have the source meaning everyone can bypass it.. :)

Sent from my Google Nexus
True Story =)

WooAf, without offense, but I think your anti-cheat is worse than FairFIght. Just put a screenshot blocker on a hack and done!
Frontbuffer isn't backbuffer ;)
Btw there are 100 different methods to take a screen...

WarGuard is nice too.
xD its the simples thing ever -> There are all listed Threads and if a new Thread isn't the same like in the list it says its a damnd DLL Injection...

1 does not simply...... find a good antihack. AhnLab Hackshield has a 1 Year License for just 25.000$
or try out GameGuard - 15.500$ (But you need to be a Publisher)
Ohoh and XTRAP - 23.000$ - but they only Support Publisher too x.X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back