Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Antihack coded in runnable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freelance GunZ Developer
Reaction score
Yes i am releasing it my antihack fully coded inside a runnable.

What does it include:
Well it pretty much patches all the hacks until there are made new ones for it because it uses different adresses all adresses are +1 and with all adresses i really mean all adresses took me lots of time + it will only work with 1 matchserver i done the same with that tough it will fix some hacks etc wich uses the matchserver to annoy people...

Oh yeah:
This runnable isn't unmasked and it's done in xiao runnable filelist skip from the scratch serial key is enabled tough. and no it doesn't have custom ugrades etc it's just the antihack in a runnable

And uhh:
Well if you don't like it don't use it if you think i didn't make it etc don't use it if you call me a leecher or anything else GTFO of here and stfu!

And uhhh:
Well gimme credits or something...

Last thing:
The logo of it isn't made by me.. i got it from google somewhere i think... it was on my pc..

Woops forgot this:
This doesn't fix Wallhack,Flyhack and maybe some other stuff most should be fixed as i said if you find any bugs please tell me maybe i will fix it but i don't think i will xD working on my gunzweb...

Download:

Last edited:
Just don't release any anti-hack stuff because people like 'PenguinGuy' ruins things for others... I already bypass it but do you see me doing the shit your doing am sure most people here bypass it also but they act like a dumbass kid. You just want people to think your pro...Which your not I seen your coding and you use unless codes...

wow... cant u keep it to ur self?

like it wasn't common sense?

I knew that the second I read it.
------------

And a fun tip, don't say what you did/change to make it work the way it does.

Saying "Oh guys this stops hacks, what I did was..." you might as well just tell the hackers what to do to bypass it.

and if your going to waste so much time changing addresses move them more then 1. Sure, they'll still find it but looking around more at least, more trouble to them the better.

Last edited:
It doesn't really matters if developers know it... well most of the dev's here aren't retards wich don't have a life and are hacking on other servers etc... and because most of the normal gunz players don't even know ragezone excist and just can't code this won't be bypassed that fast on your server my new version will be totally different and will got a working fury.dll with it etc etc it will be huge... but still not sure if it will be public just be happy that i already released this..

@ VQB

Dude why are you even acting like that? i am atleast releasing something... and you are getting mad if someone doesn't hire you? damn dude serious...

Last edited:
It's common sense. >..>
This isn't an anti-hack, just an updated runnable an probably an updated match server. Any idiot can find addresses, especially when you tell them how you updated 'em. D_D

Still, it does help to an extent. Even though Euro.dll sources has been released a long time ago..

Most current "hacks", if you will, have byte search <.< so this is worthless anyways

Signature Searching.

It's common sense. >..>
This isn't an anti-hack, just an updated runnable an probably an updated match server. Any idiot can find addresses, especially when you tell them how you updated 'em. D_D

Still, it does help to an extent. Even though Euro.dll sources has been released a long time ago..

85% of the Gunz community cannot code. How do you expect them to edit the source of it?

Anyway, it's best that you keep a patched runnable like that private. But since it's already released, addresses in hacks may have been updated.

It's an good release but not very helpfull because for making an DLL it's easy to edit the Adress and the antihack isn't an antihack anymore >.> I like it better if you made a tutorial^^ I'm to lazy to see in your runnable and edit it myself.. xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back