Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any chance of mir2 coming back?

Reaction score
yo mental any chane of it? ill even make 1 and call it ragezone if ya like then its less crap for you, getting sick of euro mir now :p
so?? is there?

Reaction score
if mental didnt restart old mir2 it would still be standing stroung but i surpose he had his reasons to restart it. . . just miss every1 from Rz :'( euro mir peeps are so dorkey all u lot were top shuttas BRING BACK MIR2 please!!!

Reaction score
me gonna try euro mir. (well it is free up to 20 lol) i need something to play :)

but if rz mir2 was back up then i am gonna play. all the other p servers like weown are poopoo i dont even wanna try them out.

but mental is bored of it lol
maybe mir3 is something to have a go at? euro is owning anything p server come out with. but mir 3 has no real competition. shame its hard and there doesn't seem to be any proper good developments.

Reaction score
Bring it back so I can get to level 40.. I have time on my hands now ergh :cry:

In all honesty, I do miss it.. Was a lot of fun (except when it ended and started up again, and ended and started up again and ended.. that SUCKED).

Back