Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any hotels need a technician?

Status
Not open for further replies.

r63

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
No idea if this is the right section to post in but do any hotels with an intelligent owner need a tech? I've got some time on my hands and I can code PHP fully, setup and owned a hotel before, worked on this and that, what more do you want. PM or Skype jake.rowlands8 or twitter @r63b.

r63

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'll add you on skype,
but, can you code furniture & add it?

Never tried. A basic unfinished portfolio can be found here to give you a rough outline of my skills.

Upvote 0

r63

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Cool, I'm not going to lie and say I will be online all the time because I probably wont as most my time will be used up creating sexy pages and whatever else. But I am very skilled and I could help out with almost everything.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Jake,
i am a french habboservor owner, since i own phoenix 3.11 open source, i've paid attention to your skills and would like to work with you on my french servor to develop phoenix emulator.Maybe adapt the BCstorm develoment on phoenix, and for sure devellop our own news. Obviously, the development of the emulator is my main purpose, but there will be many other taks to do. I guess you could visit our servor to see what we have done till today on bobbaz.fr. If you are interested by, you can add me on skype : john.krako
Moreover, some details about me and my team:
Bobbaz have been created in August. I mainly code SQL and SWF (using rabcdsm tool, development on the .ASASM, as pets etc), my co-owner, adri, work mainly on the CMS, he has some skills in php and js. We have recently hired a spanish designer who is really an expert in css and do some pixel art.
I apologize for my english,
Best regards,
Krako.

Upvote 0

r63

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Can I just point out I'm only considering English speaking hotels.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Also keep in mind guys this guy cannot be trusted. Hacks hotels as a hobby and saves your passwords when he is your tech. Just FYI. ;)

Upvote 0

r63

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Also keep in mind guys this guy cannot be trusted. Hacks hotels as a hobby and saves your passwords when he is your tech. Just FYI. ;)

Oh, I'm sorry Mr "I'm going to put my password to qwertyuiop and complain like a witch when somebody hacks me".

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry Mr "I'm going to put my password to qwertyuiop and complain like a witch when somebody hacks me".
If you think thats having your pathetic. That's called guess and check. And i don't give a poop what my password is when I'm working on hotel. None of the user accounts are staying after I'm finished.

Upvote 0

r63

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yes. Latest revision for habbo. Today. Not tomorrow or yesterday. Todays revision. Tell me when you're done.

r63 - Any hotels need a technician? - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back