• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Any INTERESTING games for Mac OS ?

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi as the title says, does anyone knows some interesting games for (running) Mac OS ? Because I came from a PC user and moved into a Mac user. Now, im trying to look some games that I can play for my iMac like MMORPG or others (online shooting games, etc) because I really miss those online games I played running Windows.

I hope someone here is/are mac user's that can suggest me some good games they play for their mac that can share to me.

Thanks,
inteL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
/Shrug - take a look at Steam and games off it.

I have a macbook 08 and the steam games don't work on my mac. I tried to download team fortress but the game was so laggy I didn't even get 5 mins into it and I had to uninstall. Luckily I also have a PC now for work so I can play games on it.

Back