• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Any localhost/singleplayer/local/offline Repack of Silkroad Online?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just want a simple pre-configured " complete " (as much as possible, all the content / least amount of missing content) localhost/offline/singleplayer/local Silkroad online repack.

Where it's already pre-configured to 127.0.0.1 and literally all about just opening up the server and then the client.
ofc bonus points if it got a pre-configured or easy to set up database etc.

Azerothcore/vmangos/cmangos for warcraft is super easy to set up, same for ragnarok online, eden eternal and maplestory.

But for some reason I have always struggled to setup a silkroad online server, its exhausting and frustrating.

Can someone please provide a pre-configured repack for Silkroad online that includes the server files, client and database all pre-configured and easy to set up? please..

I just wanna play the game offline/localhost singleplayer T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, you can see this guide it can help you

Upvote 0
Back