Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

any metal people?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Melodic metal, Soilwork & In Flames <3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just uploaded this weeks podcast so click my sig to go to the page and listen :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I love the topic name, I am a "Metal Man" then, I got a belt with metal parts, then I got lots of other metalics componnects of my clothes and such!

Anyway, Metal is like a no-no for me for 2 years already (Wah?), and I am one of the 56% (?) of the people that combine awesome trances with awesome rap.

Also, I mostly dont listen to the new rap crap after it became that f0cking famous, I preffer Nas.

Is it that much off topic? :)

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what? somebody said Metal? :D

my favs:

-Dark Tranquility
-Disturbed
-Deathstars
-Moonsorrow
-Metallica (early albums)
-Iron Maiden
-Rising Moon
-Ensiferum
-Falconer
-Battlelore
-Amon Amarth
-Norther

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive been on a rampage getting a ton of more music for my show. and will be this whole week. muahaha.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Test Switch Isolator =D, most of you would hate the band and turn press your I'm tough button to tell me how crap it is. But I love that band.

Haven't checked out this podcast of yours yet, might do.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
weee new podcast is up with tons of bands im sure youve never heard of or might have and forgot :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone here listen to bring me the horizon? and no, not because of how they look but because of how crazy their performances are.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
anyone here listen to bring me the horizon? and no, not because of how they look but because of how crazy their performances are.

Never heard of them so cant say ^^

Metal FTW!

Emo ftw? ... no

Back