Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any Muslims Around ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Mashallah brother , may god grant you and everyone else paradise ;)

You're still karli. I just can't get over how eloquent you type now.

What the hell did you do?

(Also, no, not Muslim.)

Reaction score
My best friends are here and one is muslim can you guess what one?
KarLi - Any Muslims Around ? :) - RaGEZONE Forums

The answer is, Raptor Jesus he converted from satanism last year and has become a much better person since

Master Summoner
Reaction score
As-salamu alaikum (Peace and blessing be upon you). I read you converted to Muslim? If so, then Mashallah! Yes I am Muslim as well

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
A soon to be convert :)

You've somehow evolved KarLi, you know how to type now and I'm pretty sure if I'm not mistaken you're a better person now.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Reaction score
I'll be the pessimist here....first the Mod application post now this???? This whole thing sounds like a typical KarLi troll....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'll be the pessimist here....first the Mod application post now this???? This whole thing sounds like a typical KarLi troll....

Give him a chance... What if he is being serious? You can't just assume people are trolling because you think they aren't capable of such things such as Moderating...

Reaction score
Give him a chance... What if he is being serious? You can't just assume people are trolling because you think they aren't capable of such things such as Moderating...

Well, yea, but it goes further than that.
Anyway, if he is being serious, then that'd be a first time for me to see someone take a turn like this.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mmm, generally... 80% of silkroad section are arabs. Including myself, Also Not4You <3

Anyways, please, continue keeping this thread civil and clean.

Why is it that the majority of muslims refer to themselves as 'arabs', but when I call them 'arabs' it's considered insulting?
Just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back