Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any one know how i can make

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi anyone know how i can make the unavailable on main map become available ?:drool:

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
u need a clientside map editor

currently there isnt one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
o so your saying if i take the maps from pwi i can go where the new race ar?

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need the "unlocked" maps for the server too :eek:tt1: so it's impossible to do it atm i think...

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it may be mirrored serverside slightly but that can be replaced with empty flat heightmaps.

the difficult part would be editing the clientside, sure you can replace the files for the tideborn map (warning the GFX for the map wont be supported, you need programs or experience to downgrade them to 1.3.6)

the unavaliable parts of restricted are difficult to unlock, nobody has managed yet.

one theory is that if the area has no heightmap at all, it will be restricted following an error in chrono where the heightmap was too small and so part of the map has the same effect as restricted. Few people have looked into this.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
News classes, New maps, News effects... :):

I want it just for trying... like the genies and the news skills too...

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if your good at hex editing, extending the map shouldnt be too hard but still its alot of work.

Back