Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

any1 with this sintoms?!?!?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A - You ask where the local meat shop is so you can sell your freshly captured and pulverised deer and hen meat.
B - You run into fights and christmas sales with the warcry of a japanese video game chacter.
C - You take back a video game because you find out microsoft helped work on it.
D - You write fanfiction on your favourite game, in which you rewrite a scene in the game that you hated.
E - You reinact Metal Gear Solid 2 at school and start calling eachother big brother.
F - You start creating Final Fantasy parodies in flash which is poorly animated.
G - Cry because you can't win against an immortal boss whic yo ureally want to kill.
H - Keep a tally chart of how many times you ebat Mario 2.
I - Imagine Lara Croft with bigger boobs.
J - Camp outside the gamestore eagerly awaiting the release of a very anticipated game.
K - ^^ You reserved your copy on Amazon with the day of release delivery.
L - Jump up and down for joy when you find out their not releasing another Tekken game.
M - Complain to Squaresoft about the misleading title of the Final Fantasies series.
N - You try to find the reset button on your pets when they die.
O - You have fifty tamagotchie.
P - YOu own every Metal Gear Solid figrue in production.
Q - You have every gundam model ever created.
R - ^^ When you ponder over the fact that there is a gundam model for every person in Japan.
S - Sing to your favourite theme when it plays during the game.
T - Have a privatecollection of replicas game swords that are too big and too heavy for you to use.
U - You wonder why no one has ever been able to clone another human since you are so used to it.
V - Use more hairgel then humanly possible to create the perfect spikes and die your hair blond.
W - When you have completed fFinal Fantasy 9 without lvling up once.
X - When you DOS game servers because your level has been delvled.
Y - You beleive that firebreathing dragons can talk.
Za) - ^^You are the world chamption dragon slayer and can own everyone on the planet.
Zb) -^^ When you beleive they exist at all.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rannie said:
A - You ask where the local meat shop is so you can sell your freshly captured and pulverised deer and hen meat.
B - You run into fights and christmas sales with the warcry of a japanese video game chacter.
C - You take back a video game because you find out microsoft helped work on it.
D - You write fanfiction on your favourite game, in which you rewrite a scene in the game that you hated.
E - You reinact Metal Gear Solid 2 at school and start calling eachother big brother.
F - You start creating Final Fantasy parodies in flash which is poorly animated.
G - Cry because you can't win against an immortal boss whic yo ureally want to kill.
H - Keep a tally chart of how many times you ebat Mario 2.
I - Imagine Lara Croft with bigger boobs.
J - Camp outside the gamestore eagerly awaiting the release of a very anticipated game.
K - ^^ You reserved your copy on Amazon with the day of release delivery.
L - Jump up and down for joy when you find out their not releasing another Tekken game.
M - Complain to Squaresoft about the misleading title of the Final Fantasies series.
N - You try to find the reset button on your pets when they die.
O - You have fifty tamagotchie.
P - YOu own every Metal Gear Solid figrue in production.
Q - You have every gundam model ever created.
R - ^^ When you ponder over the fact that there is a gundam model for every person in Japan.
S - Sing to your favourite theme when it plays during the game.
T - Have a privatecollection of replicas game swords that are too big and too heavy for you to use.
U - You wonder why no one has ever been able to clone another human since you are so used to it.
V - Use more hairgel then humanly possible to create the perfect spikes and die your hair blond.
W - When you have completed fFinal Fantasy 9 without lvling up once.
X - When you DOS game servers because your level has been delvled.
Y - You beleive that firebreathing dragons can talk.
Za) - ^^You are the world chamption dragon slayer and can own everyone on the planet.
Zb) -^^ When you beleive they exist at all.

lol got me laughing out loud :tp:

(cos i know theyre all true >.<)

note to self : play less computer games.

note to self: forget that

Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
if youd seen us on that night you coulda sword we were lol :D

maka nearly set me on fire >.< then nearly blew up a deodorant can in his hand :eek: lol
Seriously, if he would do that to me i would whoop his butt, if 1 of those cans explode it really, really isn't a pretty sight.... and i don't want to be near when that happens, so if anyone does it near me then they got a problem...

Back