Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone can give me some TIPS?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wanna know if is a legit ddos protection host? I am planning to get ddos protection from them. Anyone have tried?

I wanna know how can I make self buff an upgrade skill so players won't do buffing as always?

Can Anyone link me an item.enc template that is working.

Thanks for people who will share.

Trying to be developer ^^
Reaction score
I wanna know how can I make self buff an upgrade skill so players won't do buffing as always?
I dont understand this part of ur post. Explain it.

About that ddos protection, yes sure its nice, but u have to remember that it wont make ur server safe. U have also fix bug in servside in binaries.
If u dont have knowledge just dont waste money for buying that. Firstly learn at localhost, fix all bugs, learn how work cabal serwer and then buy machines :)

Unknown Place
Reaction score
I wanna know if is a legit ddos protection host? I am planning to get ddos protection from them. Anyone have tried?

Can Anyone link me an item.enc template that is working.

Thanks for people who will share.

They are very good, and works fine. Also they don't have any attack level limit, so doesn't matter how you get attacked there.

Another important difference, is that they do offer 'premium bandwidth' with first priority in all tier 1 telecom backbones, reducing latency and improving connection quality over 'budget companies'. :)

And third, but not less important, they aren't 'yet another protection reseller', so you are safe to be working with a real company specializing in this, also they are in market for already 3 years and many, many game server owners have used them :)

Back