Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone got the GunZ 2 KR CBT1 client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm looking for the Gunz 2 Korean CBT1 (not CBT2) client. I'm wondering if anyone here might have it?

It was originally on Netmarble for download (if you got into the beta) but it has been taken down, and I'm looking for a possible mirror or upload. It would be a great help.

Thanks. To be honest, though, no one here probably has it. Worth trying, though.

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Was it gunz2_20130225_225959?
If so I have it. I have everything lol. I usually save anything useful from the GunZ sections. But GunZ 2 really interested me so I have Europe's CBT, This one from Netmarble, The Alpha Client and Server (working with online capability), etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why not sharing in this section then ?
I think it can be good for the future of this game.
We did the same thing for GunZ, why not for this one ? I don't really understand why people don't want to contribute.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was it gunz2_20130225_225959?
If so I have it. I have everything lol. I usually save anything useful from the GunZ sections. But GunZ 2 really interested me so I have Europe's CBT, This one from Netmarble, The Alpha Client and Server (working with online capability), etc.

Yes! I believe that is CBT1. Judging from the file name, it is from February 25th, 2013. I will check to see when CBT1 was released.

Reaction score
We did the same thing for GunZ, why not for this one ? I don't really understand why people don't want to contribute.

People don't share it b/c no interest is shown. Hell, I started converting the gunz 2 alpha over to the gunz 2 steam edition, haven't seen one person interested in coding with me.

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Because of what Jetman said. Anything that I have has already been released here before. I just collect it and keep it. This part of the section has been dead for a while. No interest cause nobody wants to work on the files that we have. Me and only one other person has even got the files running with a public server, and right now, it's not that great with the client's unplayability.

EDIT: Anyway, sorry about my late response. I work full time, and don't have internet at my place. I just noticed that on my Mega account I have a client from Janurary 1st 2013. I'll give you that link as well.

gunz2_20130101_225847:

gunz2_20130225_225959:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because of what Jetman said. Anything that I have has already been released here before. I just collect it and keep it. This part of the section has been dead for a while. No interest cause nobody wants to work on the files that we have. Me and only one other person has even got the files running with a public server, and right now, it's not that great with the client's unplayability.

EDIT: Anyway, sorry about my late response. I work full time, and don't have internet at my place. I just noticed that on my Mega account I have a client from Janurary 1st 2013. I'll give you that link as well.

gunz2_20130101_225847:

gunz2_20130225_225959:

Thanks a lot for taking some time out of your schedule to post these links!

After taking a look at the extracted MRFs, it seems that these clients are CBT2.

I did some research and figured out that CBT1 was released somewhere in August 2012 and CBT2 was released somewhere early January.

I'm still very grateful to you for uploading these. The CBT2 client had what I needed initially, so I no longer need the CBT1 client.

Thanks again! (PS: The second client is the 2nd iteration of CBT2).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
gunz2_2012-05-24

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The CBT 1 is way better than GunZ 2 steam final. Seriously, why would they remove a lot of features off the game? Hope a private server for this can be done.

Back