Anyone has RF 4.15 CashShop.strs for client and server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone has RF 4.15 CashShop.strs for client and server? Please post a download link. Thank you in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone has RF 4.15 CashShop.strs for client and server? Please post a download link. Thank you in advance.

Hi IvonaDP, can share please if you have RF 4.15 CashShop.strs for client and server? I need to edit my CashShop. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi IvonaDP. Can also please share 4.15 radar.strs for Server and Client? Or better yet, if it is not too much to ask, the complete strs files for 4.15 server and client? I am currently editing my 4.15 and just realized that I have some missing strs files... Thank you in advance to you!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

its can use 2232 strs for server side script that has not have name _str.dat .
btw its more easy use parser web 2232 to generate server script and client .
I do that and its work good .

Note :
1.before do that must remember dont copy the server script that has name _str.dat , cashshop thing , faceitem.dat , & UNmannedminer.dat . For client side dont copy store.edf and ndstore.edf because its has different with 4.15 ( For store server side we can generate the server script , but for client we need edit manual use strs )
2.you need edit make manually the _str.dat if you add the new line when use parser web for 415

I never use strs expect for edit map.edf , ndmap.edf & store.edf ndstore.edf for 415 .
If need guide how to use parser web 2232 for edit up to generate serverscript and client script I can make the guide later .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi @IvonaDP. Thanks for replying. Can please share parser web 2232? I think I need the guide too for me to learn how to use parser.

I will take note of your advise. Thanks.

Upvote 0