Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone Have Elu Editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone obtained the .elu editor from maiet? or is there anywhere to get it?

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Legion has one? :O
News to me xD
Care to give me a link? If not ill use google :p

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I haven't seen any sign of any .elu crackers around.

I would be glad to see someone post one / release.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i am not sure from the information but some one said that and maybe he is right look and gunz enpentory or w/e it name the program the show character and you choose the items w/e it is i am sure he know how to unpack elu files

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
um.. thats not a model editor .elu are models
you can copy them and change the pic, but you cant make your own model as of yet....

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ye legion have now shutup and search before ask
ROFL. Legion, even if he did have one, would not release it like that to RZ. You can't search for what isnt there :p

i am not sure from the information but some one said that and maybe he is right look and gunz enpentory or w/e it name the program the show character and you choose the items w/e it is i am sure he know how to unpack elu files

He probably used the Gunz.exe to figure out how to display the image. Like where you see yourself in the game room. His Gunz Entropy looked very similar to that part of the game.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Search and find no results and then make a post either way. =/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One day it will be released because theres a couple of nice people on ragezone....

offtopic: love the microsoft message max lolz

Upvote 0
Back