Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone Inline?

All is well...
Reaction score
I'm just curious to see if anyone aggressive inlines here. I won't be surprised if no one does either lol
If you do, what do you skate?

I'm skating Xsjado Farmer 2s with Mook frames.

Reaction score
RBK 7K Pump dusk inline skates - do you play roller hockey?

I'll take a pic of my stick.

[edit]

Wh005h - Anyone Inline? - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
lulz.
I just got a poop JOFA ASD 1000 at the moment, just waiting for next comp because when I play state again I get free gear, hoping to Represent Australia within the next 4 months so hopefully I get the call up.

Reaction score
Hahahaha point taken.
I look like a Ducking Special person with all this poop on standing in front of a mirror, oh well.

Wh005h - Anyone Inline? - RaGEZONE Forums

Couldn't be fucked with skates, and uniform though, also I forgot my gloves but there also a cheap pair nothing worth going back and taking another picture.

Account terminated
Reaction score
lol don't move your hand! they're so blurry... :) nice stuff though. I can't skate, so I'm not going to post too much. When we were 14-15 we used to play hockey on frozen lake, no skates, some sticks (only few had real ones), FIGHT! ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm skating Xsjado Farmer 2s with Mook frames Special Edition.

All is well...
Reaction score
I'm skating Xsjado Farmer 2s with Mook frames Special Edition.
Lies... >.> Wh005h demands pics!

Oh and no, I don't play roller hockey. Actually I've never played hockey in my life.

change my name already!
Reaction score
I couldve sworn the thread title said anyone online and i was about to post "Im here!"

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hardest thing about roller blading?

Telling your parents you're gay.

Back