Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone Know This Fail?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Untitled - Anyone Know This Fail? - RaGEZONE Forums

Say Me What need to make:)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Screenshot - Anyone Know This Fail? - RaGEZONE Forums

i Got Other Fail Now And i Don't have that config.lua anywhere i don't know what need to make say me Guys please help me!:((

Say me what need to make with this fail config.lua#25#25 Help!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
nothing if you use the default v207 server files you wont get any errors but when u try to take some Client from some other private server and try to convert it with your server side files you get a dozen of errors :)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok...#5 You can Help Me get one game_server without errors/bugs/etc Please i need to start create my server:( If you want Ty send me a mesage or post here:(

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just get the ver207 files and you won't get any errors cause if you want to get a files from other private servers hope you can handle custom settings and modification on it... it is good to start on a fresh simple server then learn the files and how it is connected each other then you can easily put some modification and custom settings you want to add... BTW all information you want to know are already posted here you just need some kind of search engine brain to solve your stuff...

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have this error too, with game_config.lua... I never had this error ago, but now i try to make server like New heroes and got this error. Pls someone help me i really need to make that new heroes server..xD

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
easy to solve this before i was starting server i also get this error but i just changed my ubuntu time and its work you can change time to any but not in past

Upvote 0
Back