Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Apology to MentaL, Neosparky, and Capricorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry guys for actually breaking your balls and it wont happen again.

MentaL for upsetting you somehow and learned my lesson.

This is Hulkster........
and really want the account back because already missing my newly found friends here
:D :D :D :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MentaL said:
to prove your sorry donate $25 to me on paypal loL!!

I dont have my old paypal account, one I donated to you in January. Maybe if you accept Yahoo Paydirect?!?! :good: :good:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
He said, tomorrow he'll re-open it, but don't want this thread deleted until Neo and especially Capricorn to read the apology for them as well.

Reaction score
So your only apollagiseing to them coz they have authority.... the rest of the forum members mean nothing to you? Seriously i have absolutly no respect for you whatsoever. Your a racist self centerd waffle in my book. N u only suck up to ppl with authority.... pathetic

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Solares said:
So your only apollagiseing to them coz they have authority.... the rest of the forum members mean nothing to you? Seriously i have absolutly no respect for you whatsoever. Your a racist self centerd waffle in my book. N u only suck up to ppl with authority.... pathetic

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solares said:

Whats your problem being so hostile?!?!? I must've forgot about everyone else. I apologize to also the other members as well for the racist terms, the insults, and other remarks the members thought was insulting.

Reaction score
Whats your problem being so hostile?!?!? I must've forgot about everyone else. I apologize to also the other members as well for the racist terms, the insults, and other remarks the members thought was insulting.

Got a fair few reasons... Anyway will lay off a bit now. Uve earned yourself a little respect in my book..... (still a little tho :rolleyes: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back