• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Application for Moderator of Jade Dynasty

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I know there's not much to do. But I know a lot of people would come back if I could bring up the activity of the section, which I plan to start doing in the next few days, regardless of whether
I am accepted as moderator or not. I would just like the section to return to its
Glory days.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I remember exchanges with the xCallibur account, and can vouch for the conduct if this connection can be proved. Seems like a solid application, if there is a need. I'll leave that decision up to MentaL too. Best of luck to you Ling.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't believe I had an account on here under the name xCalibur. But a lot of people would know me by this name.
Most people know me by Ling or Zhao.
Or David. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Bump. Could I get a Smod/SA/MentaL to look at this please?

Back