Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Apprently im a leecher

Reaction score
my dad just called me a leecher on life and on his life especially just cause ive been unemployed for about 3 weeks ( finished college) he says theres a easy way out thats suicide other wise get a job lol i feel like my guts have been ripped out of me atm :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MasterD said:
my dad just called me a leecher on life and on his life especially just cause ive been unemployed for about 3 weeks ( finished college) he says theres a easy way out thats suicide other wise get a job lol i feel like my guts have been ripped out of me atm :(

Don't get upset dude my mam calls me poop all the time and says I'll never amount to anything. I just don't listen. ^^ You should do the same, either that or kick his butt. I'll send the boys round. :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
After 17 years of life I have come to the conclusion

Parents piss all there kids off. They dont know what its like for us. They grew up ages ago!

Reaction score
My parents are alwayz like that, they seem 2 pressure me into everything. I've got a job and was thinking of doing it fun time coz i felt like college wasn't 4 me. But they didn't listen 2 me yet they seem 2 think they can force me 2 go 2 college. >.<

Just do what u feel right even if it means not doing what ur parents want. It's ur life, do as u wish :good:

Back