Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcane Golems Atcck Efektt

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello
arcane golems atacck efkt not
How can we fix these problems do not
idea or add information
You can write here
I see them all the players make arrangements

Sample
Cabal(130221-0525-Ver374-0000) - Arcane Golems  Atcck Efektt - RaGEZONE Forums Cabal(130221-0614-Ver374-0000) - Arcane Golems  Atcck Efektt - RaGEZONE Forums Cabal(130221-0543-Ver374-0000) - Arcane Golems  Atcck Efektt - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Check your Data/FX/EFX/Monster folder. You should have all the visual effects of all monsters in that folder. I've attached some more information about how the names of those efx files are structured. If you don't have them in that folder you should be able to get them from any updated official client.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
even if u have it in client it will be no loaded ;) you have to add it manually from smob.enc to server_mob.scp ;) after that in worldxx_mmob.scp look for mob atack or sth like that for example look on world06_mmap.scp on 1799 mob(Vikalitan) atack number is 57 ;)

Reaction score
Check your Data/FX/EFX/Monster folder. You should have all the visual effects of all monsters in that folder. I've attached some more information about how the names of those efx files are structured. If you don't have them in that folder you should be able to get them from any updated official client.

I already have Cabal EU Full updated, and there are not all files you specified in your post, _move,_attack are not in EU :|.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I managed to make the golem work on ep2 with 2 attacks of the 5 total he has.Havent got yet to work on the ep with this but i think there must be a way to make the golem work as it should.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I already have Cabal EU Full updated, and there are not all files you specified in your post, _move,_attack are not in EU :|.

Not all mobs have all of those files. It depends on the mob and a boss does not have normal attacks so does not use normal attack effects. He'll be using satk. This is from EP2 documentation I enthusiastically started a while back and I haven't looked into EP8 yet ;)

Reaction score
I see, but i did copy this folders from EU client : Monster,FX,mob.enc and i added the latest mobs in Mobs.scp and Cabal_Msg.enc(NAMES).
And the problem still persist.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You're seeing the animations, just not the effects that should go with them? And did you check out what Spike mentioned? I'll have start looking into EP8 files soon -_-"

Reaction score
No, i didn't see nothing, no animation, no effect, no even move, he is stuck, for first i think i added him in wrong coordinates, but i've changed them 3-4 different coordinates, and the result is same. All what i can see is him and the dmg take from him.
That's all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys, do you have a tutorial video for CABAL EP8 ? how to add channels ?

really need help ... :(::(:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i used fallen cabal server files and client.. i can summon the golem but attack is not ok.. it just standing and walking tru me and i see dmg.. i cant add animation of attack.. whats the right client or i need to do so i can see his attck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if its configured good in mmap try this /_summon 1 1
works for me :D

Back