Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [ArcEMU][WhyDB] Daily Server Updates [09-08-08][12:48AM]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i get this when i run arcemu-world:

Astrup - [ArcEMU][WhyDB] Daily Server Updates [09-08-08][12:48AM] - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Atrup dont u got latest core's ? 722 the latest ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have working DBC files, freshly extracted ^^:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Ascent to ArcEmu whyDB

I have a Ascent database, and want take a ArcEmu whit WhyDb,
but I have a big problem whit the DB characters no is possible take the
table charaters the Ascent to ArcEmu.
Can I do it?.

thank you.

Sorry for my bad English.

Hola a todos tengo un gran problema a ver si algun hispano me puede ayudar, tengo un Ascent y kiero pasarlo a un ArcEmu con WhyDB,
pero la base de character no es compatible y no me deja me da muchos errores, habria alguna manera de hacerlo lo agradeceria muchissimo.
Gracias de antemano y a Ragezone.
Un abrazo desde Canarias a todos.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wonder one thing is it becuz of core itself that some mob are able to move and some just stay right in there spawn location

or something wrong???

ex. like northshire all mob in that location are actively move always and when u move to some location down about goldshire they just stand still on theirs spawn location

any one know this problem or know how to fix this I would be very appreciated <sry for my bad english T T>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I stopped compiling because im to bussy with my own server ;)
Sorry for that. Try DJaligators one those are good.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nice what server u got ? also got my own i work on

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing the files :)

but can i ask you 1 thing that is easyer for us (and cost less time ) to inplent it

is it posseble to make a copy of the myslq/data folder and then the folders world (or whatever it calls) and realm (or whatever it calls) so whe just need to place it in the mysql folder for the update (goes 1000X faster then whit mysql inport/export)

the only problem whit is is that you cant do updates , that it is a complete replace of everything (fresh install )

for updating are sql files easyer :)

still Thank you for sharing it :)
Greets From The Crasher

Back