Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arctic Combat Item IDs Exploration

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Readers,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently on a mission to discover the item IDs in Arctic Combat, and I could use your expertise and insights.

Lead:I have a potential lead – the Params_GP.xlsx file located at ../../ExcelData/Parameters/Params_GP.xlsx. This file is believed to contain crucial information about various game parameters, including item IDs. I found this path in the UScriptClasses.
Full line: excel.LoadExcelData("../../ExcelData/Parameters/Params_GP.xlsx", "WeaponEx", 2, 1, 1);

Want to check out our progress on Arctic Combat (since a discord link is prohibited) u can check out the progress on our youtube channel called Warfare Territory(@WarfareTerritory)

If anyone has an idea or knows how to get item id data in any way u can contact me in the discord server link and dm me(Discord name LHG_Karim), If u need more context I can provide it too.

Reason I need ItemId's is because there are weapons that we haven't found the item id from, it.be nice if we can get all the item ids so we have a bigger assortiment of weapons in the shop and to choose from.

Your collective knowledge and experience are invaluable, and I appreciate any guidance you can provide. Together, let's unravel the mysteries of Arctic Combat's item IDs!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Resolved, we found the item ids.

Back