Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

are 56kers gay?

are 56kers gay?

• yes

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
If they can get ANYTHING beside 56k, yes. I have dealt with so many people that don't want to "pay so much money" for cable/dsl even though a)its not that much more expensive, in some cases only a few bucks and b)so so much faster and eliminates a second phone line that people end up paying for so they can still talk on the phone (which of course makes dial up more expensive, defeating the whole point).

Now for those who are S.O.L., I feel for yah

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im on cable connection and we just had our bandwidth doubled 2 days ago :). before that we were only downloading at around 150+.

Reaction score
k im confused lol

I went to pcpitstop.com and got this when I did my download speed:

Download Size 500 KB
Download Time 5047 ms
Receive Buffer Not available
Transmission Speed 793 Kb/s

Is that about right for my 2mb connetion? :confused:

edit: It goes up and down a lot so I'm guessing people in my area are messing it up.. lousy bastards.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chrono explained to me what the numbers mean, so it's all good now. I guess it doesn't help when others are downloading stuff 24/7 (thx guys :rolleyes: )

Reaction score
DarkBahamut said:
but those downloaders provide us with quality pirate entertainment :p

One of my roommates has a big server that has so much crap on it I can't wait for the day the feds bust through the door and take him away ahahah :good:

Back