Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

arma3server_x64.exe Without battleye Instance (FULL ARCHIVE) !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is the original server files without battleye loading instance
Patched with x64dbg

Please don't miss to delete Battleye Folder before launching your server , By default Dedicated Server Launch battleye if the Folder have been inside the ArmA 3 Dedicated Server Folder

ps : With this file Battleye Instance are set to False at launch without the Battleye Folder , but if you wan't Run Battleye again you can just do it with restoring Battleye Folder in the Main Folder of The Dedicated Server or delete and redownload original arma3server_x64.exe by Steam

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey can you update the .exe to version 2.2.147.284 and 2.2.147.359 both of them please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey can you update the .exe to version 2.2.147.284 and 2.2.147.359 both of them please.

for version 2.2.147.284 you need to upload here the version 2.2.147.284 i didn't patched this one and i don't have it

v2.2.147.359

Don't miss to add this BattlEye = 0; in server.cfg

I see some function and arma3server_x64.exe don't need to be patched you can disable battleye with this function entirely

'
BattlEye = 0; in server.cfg
'

DayZ Still need to be patched ArmA 3 have been set a function to completly disable battleye with BattlEye = 0;

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thx for the upload, REALLY kind of you; but two things:

1. Excuse me' but what do you mean by "FULL ARCHIVE?" Its just 3 exe... full archive would be a complete dedicated server, not an exe... AND perhaps - but not mandatory - the source, its just 3 version of arma3's server exe... you know how much version number arma 3 had? It is not a pack, and not even a COMPLETE one. You are missing "few" versions and a few more files... earlier for example there was a guy who posted the full source for arma 1-2-3 that is what this forum is for... :\ Sorry.

2. This is just a dedicated exe, and arma 3 not ann mmo with source/emulator (like dayz is a kind of an mmi since it has a background end what is basicly an mmo in every sense. That it needs background work/server side sources/mmo type and aspect game ect arma 3 is not an MMO in any sense it can be played just by downloading... DayZ and others are need some creativity and emulation ect ect... those are mmo type servers.) without source and any other stuff theese exe's just a warez post... :\ In this sense anyone could post any game's dedicated server/complete version games here.... This forum is not what that is about... There are forums for post like this... Its not an mmo and not even remotely has any aspect of it...

Usually for example when i post a game that is involving some mmo/server technology or at least the source code...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for version 2.2.147.284 you need to upload here the version 2.2.147.284 i didn't patched this one and i don't have it

v2.2.147.359

Don't miss to add this BattlEye = 0; in server.cfg

I see some function and arma3server_x64.exe don't need to be patched you can disable battleye with this function entirely

'
BattlEye = 0; in server.cfg
'

DayZ Still need to be patched ArmA 3 have been set a function to completly disable battleye with BattlEye = 0;

thank you once again for your exceptional work really appreciate it.

Thx for the upload, REALLY kind of you; but two things:

1. Excuse me' but what do you mean by "FULL ARCHIVE?" Its just 3 exe... full archive would be a complete dedicated server, not an exe... AND perhaps - but not mandatory - the source, its just 3 version of arma3's server exe... you know how much version number arma 3 had? It is not a pack, and not even a COMPLETE one. You are missing "few" versions and a few more files... earlier for example there was a guy who posted the full source for arma 1-2-3 that is what this forum is for... :\ Sorry.

2. This is just a dedicated exe, and arma 3 not ann mmo with source/emulator (like dayz is a kind of an mmi since it has a background end what is basicly an mmo in every sense. That it needs background work/server side sources/mmo type and aspect game ect arma 3 is not an MMO in any sense it can be played just by downloading... DayZ and others are need some creativity and emulation ect ect... those are mmo type servers.) without source and any other stuff theese exe's just a warez post... :\ In this sense anyone could post any game's dedicated server/complete version games here.... This forum is not what that is about... There are forums for post like this... Its not an mmo and not even remotely has any aspect of it...

Usually for example when i post a game that is involving some mmo/server technology or at least the source code...

it was a work in progress and was suppose to be a full archive but since not every one needs/asks him for help to patch these exe hes not really feeling the need to go through the hassle of doing all exe (old and new) so there you have it. alot of people who owns or runs some of the more populated arma server knows how to patch or get these done but for people like me who just host for a couple of people/friends, I dont really do these stuff (coding/cracking/patching)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Flyer8472 Apologies for contacting you on this thread as the subject matter does not relate but I cannot private message you it seems. I have been working on fixing various issues with Splinter Cell Conviction and Blacklist. Your thread https://forum.ragezone.com/f856/development-splinter-cell-conviction-real-1161030/ caught my eye as part of what I was setting out to accomplish was emulating the middleman to initiate LAN matches. If you're agreeable I'd like to discuss things further. Please add me or private message. Apologies to the OP for the non-topical post. I believe it will be possible to accomplish this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey can you introduce a way how to properly nosteam arma 3 server but online as well? Ive got nosteam arma 3 server v2.08 but when i try to do it with updated clean steam files i cant connect.

Back