Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Armor Glow Guide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys , Im new Here I did hit the search button before making thread..
just wanna ask for a specific tutorial on how to make .eff to add the glow
also in ItemEffectList.txt and EffectFileList.txt.. in EffectFileList.txt I already had the Idea where to add things or what to put, but in ItemEffectList.txt :blink: I dunno where to put or what to add..

some tutorial that I've found was not that very clear to me (not enough details for me to understand).

all the tutorials are only for the existing files (not sure) , I want to make my own .eff file for glow
effects , the tutorial made by someone in this forum is only for the existing file and he chose
the level 55-60 armors for example..

Elan0000 - Armor Glow Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

I made some here and I want to put some glowing effects..

looking forward for a very helpful answer, very appreciated. thanks!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Hi Guys , Im new Here I did hit the search button before making thread..
just wanna ask for a specific tutorial on how to make .eff to add the glow
also in ItemEffectList.txt and EffectFileList.txt.. in EffectFileList.txt I already had the Idea where to add things or what to put, but in ItemEffectList.txt :blink: I dunno where to put or what to add..

some tutorial that I've found was not that very clear to me (not enough details for me to understand).

all the tutorials are only for the existing files (not sure) , I want to make my own .eff file for glow
effects , the tutorial made by someone in this forum is only for the existing file and he chose
the level 55-60 armors for example..

View attachment 123314

I made some here and I want to put some glowing effects..

looking forward for a very helpful answer, very appreciated. thanks!

Thats the 2nd main part of glows you gotta put the msh code of your armor/weapon to IteEffectList.txt.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thats the 2nd main part of glows you gotta put the msh code of your armor/weapon to IteEffectList.txt.

thanks for the reply , uhm where can I find that msh code?? and where to put exactly inside the ItemEffectList.txt ? if im not mistaken those at the first row of ItemEffectList.txt is the hex of the items ryt??

Upvote 0
Reaction score
thanks for the reply , uhm where can I find that msh code?? and where to put exactly inside the ItemEffectList.txt ? if im not mistaken those at the first row of ItemEffectList.txt is the hex of the items ryt??

you could copy the very last one and then just change the Texture code. Open your item.edf and find that armor then look for Texture or ResourcesLink it would be base on your strs and then copy that code and change that to the one you copy.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you could copy the very last one and then just change the Texture code. Open your item.edf and find that armor then look for Texture or ResourcesLink it would be base on your strs and then copy that code and change that to the one you copy.

I'm sorry but I dont understand , can you make step by step procedure?? please??
step1:
step2:
and so on please.. thanks

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I dont understand , can you make step by step procedure?? please??
step1:
step2:
and so on please.. thanks

Step 1 : Open your ItemeffectList.txt and copy the very last row.
Step 2 : Open your Item.edf with Dateditor and then find the Texture code of the armor/weapon that you wanted to have a glows.
Step 3 : Back to ItemEffectList.txt and change the Code that you copied at the 1st step then put the code that you got from step 2.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Step 2 : Open your Item.edf with Dateditor and then find the Texture code of the armor/weapon that you wanted to have a glows.
Step 3 : Back to ItemEffectList.txt and change the Code that you copied at the 1st step then put the code that you got from step 2.

thanks sir , for that very helpful guide.. Imma DL Dateditor now..

sir can you give me link of exact Dateditor ?? I downloaded every Dateditor in google but seems not working.. cant open item.edf

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any simple instruction or brief explanation on how to add the things in ItemEffectList.txt / EffectFileList.txt ?? deym im bleeding..

Upvote 0
Back