Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [Ascent] Strange error...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, I fixed my old error, but my new one is:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look in your updates folder for the missing tables and import them. The database is missing at least 3 tables ...

If you check for your updates you can import them and find out what else you are missing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
from what I could see it says you are missing the "spellfixes" table, "spell_effects_override" table, "spell_proc" table and your "trainers" table is out of date. here is the current sql structure for Revision 393 . it may just be easier to find a newer revision to download on this board and import the packed database or use whydb rather (still have to use a updates core) then update the structure yourself though (cause executing those files may drop tables or databases depending which causes it to be blank aka no data and new errors).

Back