Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Asian Hairstyle

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
With all the hairstyle I'm checking out how'd did they do that ,
Is it Because of the quality of the hair/ or the barber in their place?

I really inn to going to Singapore and do a cut.
But I'm expecting HOW TO!

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Show them the picture, or you can try to do it yourself, there are guides around places which offer it. The hairstyles are usually from cinditioners or rough gel. Streaking your hair would be a priority as well.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
-Drools at hair in the first pictar-

I use Manga Head If i wana spike my hair.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've tried everything I wanted to do some Sasuke Hairstyle

lol he is a crazy mofo,
basically, the cut is like a longer fringe than the back is, and the back is long/short enough to be held up with products like hair spray, wax, gel that kinda thing.

use the hair strighteners to style where you want the hair, then id say if you have fine hair, then just go for the hair spray and hopefully it will hold,
if you got thick hair then it will be different as thicker hair is well duh thicker, and heavier.

just show the style to your hairdresser and they will prob be able to do it, and make sure you say EVERYTHING.

also, if you want the messier look, get it slightly layered with it chipped in, and get the fringe razored.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol he is a crazy mofo,
basically, the cut is like a longer fringe than the back is, and the back is long/short enough to be held up with products like hair spray, wax, gel that kinda thing.

Exactly like my hair :p

Ill try sasuke hair and post pictures if it nice :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
With all the hairstyle I'm checking out how'd did they do that ,
Is it Because of the quality of the hair/ or the barber in their place?

I'm attempted something like this, but I need more practise lol.

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
Getting styles like that ain't easy at all, it's not about how much hair you have on your head it's about your hairs weight. So whenever you want a style like that you need to see a hair dresser, because there trained and (hopefully) won't mess things up they can cut the under layers of your hair which will reduce it's weight so when you go to style it it will hold.

Yes I'm very vain when it comes to hair especially my own lol >_>. When it comes to the type of products to use when styling your hair look for the products that are known as "Glue" or "Mud", it's the toughest stuff about and will defo hold hair styles like the ones you've shown in place.

Reaction score
Speaking of Asian Hairstyles, this picture was brought to mind:

HeavenlyGifted - Asian Hairstyle - RaGEZONE Forums

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hahah lol nice pic Trav :p

well they over do it so it look not good

Back