Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ASK] About 5 Travian Clones Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just want to make sure. There's many travian development , what is the best and developed one ? And by who ? Is the project still continue or not ? If yes, how far it's going ?

1.ZravianX
2.TravianX
3.TravianZ
4.Dboor
5.Trafian (T4)

I hope you can tell me a detail, as many as information you have please tell me :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would say probably Dboor. The others are really unstable to run.
actually i never try dboor and i think i interest in Dboor , but i can't find officially Dboor development page so i can't try

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That is because technically Dzoki is one of the only people with a decent version and has not released it yet. I am looking to set up a server running the version but Dzoki has not been on lately and I have been unable to get the files.

All the other versions you named will not run on any web host. Once they got popular they will crash.

Good Luck.
--Brandon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i would like to know too which of them are the best ?

Reaction score
That is because technically Dzoki is one of the only people with a decent version and has not released it yet. I am looking to set up a server running the version but Dzoki has not been on lately and I have been unable to get the files.

--Brandon

lies,lies and again lies.......Dzoki don't have any decent travian version,he stopped since some months the developement!! ahh,if you mean that dboor version full with bugs and uncode errors...
the only good thing at dboor is that dboor script is very fast,but otherwise dboor is a poop...travianZ is very close to travian official and will be better after optimization..you will see!! TravianZ is the best..

Reaction score
@CROTeam

Hey men stop advertising your bugged server here.
From some days you asking in all thread for help in dboor, and now when somebody want to know with version is the best you just advertise your server.

Just stop.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@CROTeam

Hey men stop advertising your bugged server here.
From some days you asking in all thread for help in dboor, and now when somebody want to know with version is the best you just advertise your server.

Just stop.....

i want to show him low -.- and isnt bugged, just batlle is not fixed but work

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lies,lies and again lies.......Dzoki don't have any decent travian version,he stopped since some months the developement!! ahh,if you mean that dboor version full with bugs and uncode errors...
the only good thing at dboor is that dboor script is very fast,but otherwise dboor is a poop...travianZ is very close to travian official and will be better after optimization..you will see!! TravianZ is the best..

Let me see... What you say it true. Dzoki does not have any decent Travian version, he got a new computer and the files were on the old one. Also, he quit because he got a live. ALSO this thread is about a month and a half old if not older... at the current time Dboor was the best because all the other versions could not even run without crashing mysql.

Right now TravianZ is the best and that is the version I support. It can be slow at time but it will stay online. The only problem with it is that most hosts will kick you off (suspend your account) because you use to much CPU. So I run mine on a VPS.

I do agree with NarcisRO though and TravianZ has a lot of work left. Mostly optimization is though. Other than that it is about a 95% complete server (to my knowledge of Travian).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes only battle.
and hero
and oasis
and the program that some players uses to add troops

maybe you don't saw this problems......

how to fix that? or how to fix that other players cant hack troops? :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi;

i'm using the verson from VBoss that can find on github.

the most things running fine.
i've fixed the fastbuilding-bug (loose all gold by using it) and the ally-chat works.
the most things from the goldclub even works fine... but only the files are in the template-folder and startraid.php won't work fine.

i've reworked the res.tpl for better use and change the menu.tpl and the footer.tpl for me....

i've given the last version from yi12345 a try, but a lot of things doesn't work for me..... so i think, that the verson from VBoss actually will works best...

but that my suggestion only.....

excuse my bad english :)

best regards....
netsoundrad

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi folks;

i think that i was mean by sonikboy...

the version i use on the testserver you find here :

the base of this version is a version from yi12345.

for allother things take a look in my signature :)

best regards
netsoundrad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back