Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

asking for Anarchy System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
is this normal on anarchy system when you buff it ingame and after closed all program and open again the anarchy buff will remove? im thinking to work this like a lord buff never remove even the whole program will closed and open again still there until the buff time finish?

i just want a clarification since this is my first time to work this. :D im not asking for help.

Inactive
Reaction score
is this normal on anarchy system when you buff it ingame and after closed all program and open again the anarchy buff will remove? im thinking to work this like a lord buff never remove even the whole program will closed and open again still there until the buff time finish?

i just want a clarification since this is my first time to work this. :D im not asking for help.

This is perfectly normal for the public version of anarchy.

Inactive
Reaction score
so there is a paid anarchy system like a lord buff system duration time bases?
There is a private one that uses the database and does not wipe buffs as in that system its used as a skill rather then an item like the public version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back