Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AsteroidCMS] Showcase

Reaction score
Dear ragezoners,
Introduction
In February this year I started developping on a Habbo CMS because most of the currently released CMS are deprecated and extremely bad programmed.
The project has stopped for a while because I started working for another retro called LeetHotel. Due to circumstances I quit Leet and decided to myself to continue with this project
Leet Hotel also uses my framework at this moment but i changed the layout a bit to keep the originality. I think this is a good start to continue the project, apart from the fact that we all know that retro's is already dying..

Before we start I want to say, thanks Metus for helping with this project and I wish you the best with you and your hotel.

AsteroidCMS
This framework has a total of 400 commit's and has undergone many changes and now we have reached a point where everyone can use it.
The most important part of the framework is of course the routing, I created my own in version 1 what I also announced in the past.
But I chose to user the vendor rounting because it is much more powerful than mine.

We use an MVC structure. Do you have no idea what this means exactly? On Google you can find a lot of information.
AsteroidCMS also uses middlewares for example a authentication, caching class and validation class.

You can add middleware very easy for example:
Code:
class Routes extends Router
{
    public static function init()
    {

Router::PartialGroup('/', function () {

Router::setDefaultNamespace('\App\Controllers');

Router::get('/', 'Home\Index@index')->setName('index.home')->addMiddleware(CacheMiddleware::class);
            Router::get('/home', 'Home\Index@index')->addMiddleware(CacheMiddleware::class);
            Router::get('/lost', 'Home\Lost@index')->setName('lost');

})->addMiddleware(AuthMiddleware::class);
}
Permission system has also been built with individual rights that you can assign to a specific role. Roles can also be created for your emulator and this is easy to manage in our housekeeping.
There is too much to mention what AsteroidCMS offers. You can find all of this later in a documentation.
Vendors

• Composer project
  • Simple Validation class
Code:
    public function request()
    {
        $validate = request()->validator->validate([
            'username' => 'required|min:1|max:30',
            'password' => 'required|min:1|max:100',
            'pincode'  => 'max:6'
        ]);

if (!$validate->isSuccess()) {
            exit;
        }
    }

• Pecee Simple routing
  • Locale systeem (meerdere languages)
  • Twig template parser
  • Helpers
  • Page caching
  • Google 2FA authentication
  • QueryBuilder
Code:
public static function getAccessLogs($player_id, $limit = 100)
{
    return QueryBuilder::table('player_access')->where('player_id', $player_id)->limit($limit)->get();
}

Javascript
Instead of controlling a view in your controller, we have javascript for loading all the post/get requests.
This way it is possible to go in and out of the hotel without having page refresh.

Interfaces

• Hotelmanager
  • Forms/Links handler
  • Post/Get requests
  • Customforms
  • Dialogmanager
  • Notificationmanager
Housekeeping

• Permissions (Create: Roles, Add: Permissions)
  • Remote Control (View userdata, ban, alert & reset control) ( )
  • Room control + ban control
  • VPN control (block users based at ASN)
  • Wordfilter
  • Chatlogs
  • Banlogs
  • Stafflogs
  • Help tickets
  • FAQ manage
  • News manage
  • Shop manage
  • Catalog manage (edit your arcturus catalog).
  • Value manage

Live preview
(Soon i add test account for housekeeping).
Join our discord to get updated!
You can test the beta here

Friendly Regards,
Raizer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You've done some great work so far. From what I've seen it actually looks better than anything we've seen here so far.

This thread feels more like a release thread. Might be because you talk a lot about what it can already do, and not what you're planning to do. And please keep the updates on the forum so anyone can see them, not just the few that are in that Discord server.

Reaction score
Thanks! Was indeed a showcase topic before he beta starts. If this topic can be moved to the correct section, that would be nice!

Reaction score
Hmm, this looks pretty cool. It's nice to see somebody attempting an own framework which seems pretty decent! Good luck with the remainder of the development!
A collection of libraries more so than a custom framework, just to clarify.

The project still looks nice and has good programming standards!

Reaction score
I’m not gonna talking to much about Metus, when i quit Leet he says to everyone he dont remember/know me. I can’t find the rights for his unprofessionality. This isnt your business and are the last words for me about this. I’m laughing they said dont know me, Habblet, habbix and Leetvc uses my framework. Stop Metus, idk what you want.������

Last edited:
Back